Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Makes You Uncomfortable?

+6
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
largehat
wanderlust
Quent
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What Makes You Uncomfortable? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue 24 Apr - 23:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spirit of 58 wrote:Sitting on a toilet seat that is still warm from someone else's bottom. Happens sometimes at work.

Get yourself a portable commode.

22What Makes You Uncomfortable? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue 24 Apr - 23:10

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Good idea ! Cheers ! '58

23What Makes You Uncomfortable? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue 24 Apr - 23:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Spirit of 58 wrote:Sitting on a toilet seat that is still warm from someone else's bottom. Happens sometimes at work.
I never sit on public toilets, i kinda bend over and aim for the back wall.
Its a kind of art.

24What Makes You Uncomfortable? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Wed 25 Apr - 10:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wanderlust, you are becoming a bit of a knob. Watch your step.
I have always been a knob and don't intend to change now. I'll not object to this type of thread in future providing your next one isn't "What are your top 10 tips to keep your partner interested", "Lifestyle survey - how cool are you?" or "How do you tell if your partner is cheating on you?"
I already know the answers.

25What Makes You Uncomfortable? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Wed 25 Apr - 10:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Seeing Bolton above Rovers. Thankfully it didn't last long.
That's just got to hurt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum