Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ice Cream War in Blackburn

+2
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 12:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know that Bolton Hater claims to be the "cock" of Blackburn (well he is acock in more ways than one and not in the way he thinks he portrays) but this is clearer just plainly pathetic.

https://youtu.be/FlPxbowJlXg

What gets me were they fighting just for BH's custom?

Also was the person taking it actually BH (aka Pereguin) and then shouting to his mum and 2 sisters?

2Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 14:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked one of the comments. ' The other guy was very lucky, he could have pulled out a Magnum.' Razz

3Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 15:17

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Brilliant video! What a prick smashing that window I would have done ore than crashed into his van!

4Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 15:46

bwfc71 wrote:I know that Bolton Hater claims to be the "cock" of Blackburn (well he is acock in more ways than one and not in the way he thinks he portrays) but this is clearer just plainly pathetic.

Also was the person taking it actually BH (aka Pereguin) and then shouting to his mum and 2 sisters?

You fat bastard. I actually know the guy with the crow bar, it's Ice Cream Corbert a well known player around Blackburn. I think he's about third cock.

5Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 16:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You call me a fat bastard?

Pereguin,

We all know that you are the fat bastard of the forum. and when you talk about 3rd cock do you mean its the third cock you ever took?

I bet you were really upset when they both drove off not leaving all the ice-cream for you! There again I bet they had a rendevouz, with you, up in the lay-bys between Bolton and Darwen!

6Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 16:13

bwfc71 wrote:You call me a fat bastard?

Pereguin,

We all know that you are the fat bastard of the forum. and when you talk about 3rd cock do you mean its the third cock you ever took?

I bet you were really upset when they both drove off not leaving all the ice-cream for you! There again I bet they had a rendevouz, with you, up in the lay-bys between Bolton and Darwen!

Tell me where you live and I'll come round tonight and bash your face in. Then I'll eat all your ice cream.

7Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 16:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Easy!!! Almere, Flevoland, The Netherlands (opposite Media Markt)

See you after I get back from college!

8Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 16:32

bwfc71 wrote:Easy!!! Almere, Flevoland, The Netherlands (opposite Media Markt)

See you after I get back from college!

I'm guessing there's more than one house opposite Media Market. I'll need clearer details as to where to meet you. I'm setting off in 20 mins so be quick you big puff.

9Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 16:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

cant miss it - its the penthouse apartment - the one with st georges flag flying proud in one of the windows and a small Australian flag flying in another window!

And by the way its Media Markt and not Media Market!

10Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 16:44

bwfc71 wrote:cant miss it - its the penthouse apartment - the one with st georges flag flying proud in one of the windows and a small Australian flag flying in another window!
!

You are one confused fat boy. Are you English, Dutch or Aussie?

Right, setting off in 10 mins, should be with you before 10pm. I hope you have decent health insurance as you won't be going to work for a long time.

11Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 16:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How short is your memory?

I am currently not at work anyway due to back problems, so makes no difference to me. My health insurance is top notch - hence why I pay almost €180/month for it!

Definitely English (born proudly and raised proudly in the proud town of Bolton, Lancashire), but live and have own business in Holland and love travelling to Port Douglas in Queensland Australia

12Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 16:53

bwfc71 wrote:How short is your memory?

I am currently not at work anyway due to back problems, so makes no difference to me. My health insurance is top notch - hence why I pay almost €180/month for it!

Definitely English (born proudly and raised proudly in the proud town of Bolton, Lancashire), but live and have own business in Holland and love travelling to Port Douglas in Queensland Australia

You're one weird bloke. Anyway I've just cancelled my flight as I don't beat up cripples. Give me a shout when your back is better - although I suspect it's the weight it's being forced to carry that is the problem.

13Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

i think its time you learned to read. I fell backwards onto concrete steps - thats how I did my back in. Nothing to do with weight at all. Anyway I aint XXXXXL like you only go for XL clothing -like them nice and baggy!!!

14Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:I know that Bolton Hater claims to be the "cock" of Blackburn (well he is acock in more ways than one and not in the way he thinks he portrays) but this is clearer just plainly pathetic.

You fat bastard. I actually know the guy with the crow bar, it's Ice Cream Corbert a well known player around Blackburn. I think he's about third cock.

how do you determine who is the 'biggest' cock?

15Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:24

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

hey bolton-hater,

as your so fluent in Dutch, here is a little message for you...

bolton hater graag om aan de slag bummed uit grote jongens ... Nou, wil hij maar als hes een vet kut zelf zijn er niet veel overgelaten grote jongens ... dus hij moet in plaats daarvan houden aan magere zestienjarige smack ratten.

16Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:27

bwfc71 wrote:i think its time you learned to read. I fell backwards onto concrete steps - thats how I did my back in.

You fat Aussie bastard, are you sure you didn't fall forwards because of the weight of your moobs?

17Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:28

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Various brawls and wrestles over the years, it takes along time to be top cock.

18Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Various brawls and wrestles over the years, it takes along time to be top cock.

so basically, it grows with time? a good wrestle allows you to determine who is the biggest cock i assume?

19Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 17:38

You just get to know the faeces over time, and once you've had a brawl with those faces a pecking order is established.

20Ice Cream War in Blackburn Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 18:41

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You like faeces too...you filty cunt...

You like cock, ass, peckers and now shit... EWWWWWW

Minger...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum