Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ice Cream War in Blackburn

+2
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Ice Cream War in Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 20:52

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:hey bolton-hater,

as your so fluent in Dutch, here is a little message for you...

bolton hater graag om aan de slag bummed uit grote jongens ... Nou, wil hij maar als hes een vet kut zelf zijn er niet veel overgelaten grote jongens ... dus hij moet in plaats daarvan houden aan magere zestienjarige smack ratten.

Grammer is a bit askew but definitely makes the point!

And to BH nope, I fell backwards - don't have moobs, unlike you!!!

22Ice Cream War in Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Tue Jun 12 2012, 20:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just one Cornetto, give it to me..............

23Ice Cream War in Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Fri Jun 15 2012, 12:36

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hey BH, just flicking between channels on the skybox and came across one of my favourite gameshows - Bruce's Price Is right. First couple he is talking to are your parents - didn't realise they were brother and sister!!! You should see how many fingers they have on each hand - yikes!!! Must admit, I do need subtitles to understand what they are saying - sounds very foreign to me!

24Ice Cream War in Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Fri Jun 15 2012, 13:02

bwfc71 wrote:Hey BH, just flicking between channels on the skybox and came across one of my favourite gameshows - Bruce's Price Is right. First couple he is talking to are your parents - didn't realise they were brother and sister!!! You should see how many fingers they have on each hand - yikes!!! Must admit, I do need subtitles to understand what they are saying - sounds very foreign to me!

You sick bastard bringing my mam and dad into this. I'm going to use my extra finger to rip your dick off and eat it.

25Ice Cream War in Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Fri Jun 15 2012, 13:06

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Hey BH, just flicking between channels on the skybox and came across one of my favourite gameshows - Bruce's Price Is right. First couple he is talking to are your parents - didn't realise they were brother and sister!!! You should see how many fingers they have on each hand - yikes!!! Must admit, I do need subtitles to understand what they are saying - sounds very foreign to me!

You sick bastard bringing my mam and dad into this. I'm going to use my extra finger to rip your dick off and eat it.

that extra finger you have IS a sure fire sign of some serious inbreeding mate...

26Ice Cream War in Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Fri Jun 15 2012, 15:53

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:

lol!

I love BH.

27Ice Cream War in Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Fri Jun 15 2012, 15:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:

lol!

I love BH.

told you he likes putting cock in his mouth!

28Ice Cream War in Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Cream War in Blackburn Fri Jun 15 2012, 15:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote: I'm going to use my extra finger to rip your dick off and eat it.

Be careful, his willy has been about a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum