Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year's Eve Hater

+11
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Norpig
doffcocker
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 16:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm having a 'Brucie' night.

I've got all my DVD's and CD's ready,and I'm well stocked with beer.

The invitations went out last week,but as yet I've only had one reply,and that said 'get a life, you sad cretin'. Still,I have to make allowances for Mum,she is 86 after all. I suppose they'll all turn up at the last minute.

22New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 16:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm still fecking tiling lol

23New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 16:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I'm still fecking tiling lol
 your Mrs must be a right slave driver KP, its New Years Eve, have a beer  Very Happy

24New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

your Mrs must be a right slave driver KP, its New Years Eve, have a beer  Very Happy

25New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 16:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lucky you. I've been outside building a bird table in a monsoon.

Bloody self assembly bollocks.

26New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 17:29

I'm off out in half an hour. See you all in the new year.

27New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 17:32

I've fucking just discovered that I've got to go round to my fucking brother in laws fucking house and put up with him and his fucking feckless fucking wife and bastard fucking brat kids and the rest of their fucking family of fuckers.

Not fucking happy.

28New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 17:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in Morecombe doing it Gypsy style, happy new year.

29New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 17:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:I've fucking just discovered that I've got to go round to my fucking brother in laws fucking house and put up with him and his fucking feckless fucking wife and bastard fucking brat kids and the rest of their fucking family of fuckers.

Not fucking happy.
I hope your brother in law never reads that  Very Happy

30New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 18:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am absolutely cream-crackered after Xmas. Haven't been to the gym for a week and have eaten the local supermarket so told the mates to jog on - there's no way I'm partying tonight. 
Nice walk round Blickling lake this afternoon and a couple of pints in the pub so hopefully everybody will leave us alone. Missus wants a romantic evening in but TBH I just want an evening in with my darling bottle of Jura and a big fat 16 ounce fillet steak. There will be compromises before the night is out but I draw the line at leaving home.

31New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 18:21

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Breadman wrote:I've fucking just discovered that I've got to go round to my fucking brother in laws fucking house and put up with him and his fucking feckless fucking wife and bastard fucking brat kids and the rest of their fucking family of fuckers.

Not fucking happy.
I hope your brother in law never reads that  Very Happy

I'm fine - he's only semi-literate.

32New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 18:36

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Have a nice time bread Very Happy

33New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:01

I wouldn't mind but it's exactly the same bullshit every bastard year.

Says fuck all about it on Christmas Day (which I also have to spend with the twat and his fucking family) and I think "Great! New Year's free!" then we get a fucking phone call at 5pm on the day from Mrs B's mother informing us that we're expected at her brother's fucking house at half seven.

For a fucking shit buffet and some crap lager.

Whoopdee fucking doo!

And then Mrs B's Catholic guilt thing kicks in when I suggest we tell the disorganised twat to fuck off for doing it all "last minute.com" afuckinggain,  we have words and I end up fucking going.

Every fucking, bastard year!

It's fucking bollocks!

34New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You will love it

35New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twat him, then we won't invite you next year.

36New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:07

No I won't, Maggy.

It's been shit for the last 16 years and I have absolutely no fucking reason to suspect that this year will be any fucking different.

"Let's stick the Utd 99 Treble DVD on!!!"

Yay......fucking ace!

The the fuckers all laugh at Bolton.

And I've got to sit there and fucking smile at the cunts.

Bollocks!

37New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:08

scottjames30 wrote:Twat him, then we won't invite you next year.

One problem - He's 6' 3" and does Jiu Jitsu.

Otherwise I would.

(I've fantasized about it loads.)

38New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Put something in his drink or something.

39New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:11

My dick?

Done that loads.

It's not enough though.

40New Year's Eve Hater - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talk about how good a Manager LVG is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum