Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year's Eve Hater

+11
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Norpig
doffcocker
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61New Year's Eve Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 13:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Cheers rammy.
Got a Wilkos in town,so I'll nip in and get some. We get a pretty good cross section of birds here,and if you're into bird watching,Risley Moss Nature Park,and Woolston Eyes Nature Reserve,are on the doorstep. I should add that Woolston Eyes requires a permit.
At the moment the table is being visited by 4 Blue Tits and a couple of Long Tailed Tits,which are pretty common here.

I've been on Risley Moss a few times and Bolton RSPB group has a permit and a key to get onto Woolston Eyes. I'm fairly regular round Elton and Pennington- but my local haunt is Redisher woods and Holcombe hill.
I've been out for a wander this morning and started my 2016 list. Its got 22 on it already- that's a bit slower than last year.

62New Year's Eve Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 13:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Woke up this morning still drunk, felt ok had a breakfast and a couple of hours ago the dreaded hangover started to kick in.

So i have made a decision to open my fridge door and open some Carlsberg Export, and after number 3 i feel much better again, i just want to party.

I wish it was match day today instead of tomorrow now.

63New Year's Eve Hater - Page 4 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 13:40

I saw the New Year in with some Shreddies, a cup of coffee and watching Family Guy. #RocknRolllifestyle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum