Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year's Eve Hater

+11
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Norpig
doffcocker
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:14

But then he might just hit me and that's not really what I'm after - Shit night and a twatting.

That would be even worse than normal.

42New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:16

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm going to friends who will feed me my favourite food, give me lots of prosecco and limoncello to drink, and insist I stay over and have bacon sandwiches for breakfast. i expect that makes you feel better, Bread....

43New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:18

Chairmanda wrote:I'm going to friends who will feed me my favourite food, give me lots of prosecco and limoncello to drink, and insist I stay over and have bacon sandwiches for breakfast. i expect that makes you feel better, Bread....

It makes me feel like this, Mand:

New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Tumblr_nm7008b0a81qjjck0o1_1280

44New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:20

scottjames30 wrote:Twat him, then we won't invite you next year.
So Scott is Breadmans sister?

45New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:24

Bloody hope not.

Although it would explain a few things......

Nah, can't be anyway because it's Mrs B's brother we're talking about and I think I'd have sussed it after 16 years if he was married to our kid.

46New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:25

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Chairmanda wrote:I'm going to friends who will feed me my favourite Sausage and give me lots of sex and drink, and insist I stay over and give him a  bacon sandwiches for breakfast. i expect that makes you feel better, Bread....
affraid

47New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:26

...and there's the incentive I needed to get off my arse and go.

Cheers Maggy.

See you all next year.

48New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Put the Brucie tribute to Sammy on for him. Then tell him you'll do it every year.

49New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 19:37

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tonight is a perfect night for me. I'm normally with Nat, New Years Eve can be a right pain but this year all four of our children are out and about, none of them are back until tomorrow afternoon so Wendy and I are going to enjoy a peaceful evening together, especially after what has been a tough year and hugely busy Christmas. I'll be on here until the girls leave at about nine and then it's, well, none of your business guys Smile

50New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 22:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm still fecking tiling lol
Lucky you. I've been outside building a bird table in a monsoon.

Bloody self assembly bollocks.
lol!

51New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Thu Dec 31 2015, 22:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm still fecking tiling lol
 your Mrs must be a right slave driver KP, its New Years Eve, have a beer  Very Happy
I wish it was my house that I was tiling (although doesn't need doing) but it's my mums and needs finishing before the 4th.

I'm absolutely buggered and got in about 8:20pm and now got Mrs Brown's Boys the movie on.

It's the first time we have stayed in for NYE.

52New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 00:58

Just got back now.

Utterly shite as predicted.

Even more shit than normal because the various nieces have all got boyfriends of punchable age now.

And they're all cocks who think they're players like Biggie fucking Smalls or Vanilla Ice or summat.

And it nearly got very unpleasant when (I'm pretty certain) I heard one of them refer to me as "Norris in the corner there".

Utter cunts.

I could've twatted 'em all but Mrs B begged me not to.

53New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 01:03

But I did sneak out and have a poo in his garden before we left though to get my own back.

Oh yeah.......

54New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 10:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I'm going to friends who will feed me my favourite food, give me lots of prosecco and limoncello to drink, and insist I stay over and have bacon sandwiches for breakfast. i expect that makes you feel better, Bread....
All sounds great apart from the limoncello which is just wrong.
Happy New Year!

55New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 11:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Stayed in last night and played board games, watched dvds and ate loads of chocolate with the kids. One of the best new years eves I've ever had. Beats getting pissed and wasting money hands down.

56New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 11:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't touch a drop last night. Parked myself out of the way for the night and watched some old episodes of Star Trek. Particularly enjoyed the episode where Spock is attacked by a fried egg and goes blind. Turns out well in the end though.
Up bright and early this morning to get some wild bird seed for our new,and expertly put together,bird table.
Not one of the little bastards has shown up yet.

57New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 11:36

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No wonder, they would have to be suicide birds to go on your table.

58New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 11:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:No wonder, they would have to be suicide birds to go on your table.
Noticed this one on the way to the Macron. Shocked
New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Lappet-faced

59New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 11:49

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Didn't touch a drop last night. Parked myself out of the way for the night and watched some old episodes of Star Trek. Particularly enjoyed the episode where Spock is attacked by a fried egg and goes blind. Turns out well in the end though.
Up bright and early this morning to get some wild bird seed for our new,and expertly put together,bird table.
Not one of the little bastards has shown up yet.

Bonce,
If you want the best value in bird seed- go to Wilkinsons. It's good stuff ( not simply chopped up corn that only pigeons will eat). Get some of their mealworm as well and your bird table will be invaded. You'll get some rare stuff like bullfinch, nuthatch and the  now quite rare greenfinch in your garden. I get the odd great spotted woodpecker on my suet balls - I get them from Wilkos as well ( No jokes please!!)

60New Year's Eve Hater - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year's Eve Hater Fri Jan 01 2016, 12:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers rammy.
Got a Wilkos in town,so I'll nip in and get some. We get a pretty good cross section of birds here,and if you're into bird watching,Risley Moss Nature Park,and Woolston Eyes Nature Reserve,are on the doorstep. I should add that Woolston Eyes requires a permit.
At the moment the table is being visited by 4 Blue Tits and a couple of Long Tailed Tits,which are pretty common here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum