Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 50]

301Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 29 2016, 09:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have spent the weekend watching the first 3 seasons of Oz. Fuck me, what a programme.

The Wizard of Oz it is not. Oz is a brutal American prison drama, and when I say brutal I mean fooking brutal.

It was filmed in the late 90's/early 00's and is packed full of actors who have gone on to be household names in the world of American drama. Oh, and Eamonn Walker (Winston from In Sicknes And In Health)

I'm surprised KP hasn't mentioned it, it's full of bumming.

Can't recommend it highly enough.
I keep missing this, they are showing it again on Sky Atlantic but i only realised half way through the first series

302Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 29 2016, 09:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Speaking of Prison dramas, I cant to see the return of Prison Break. All the old characters are back including T Bag.
 didn't Wentworth Millers character die at the end? How are they going to explain him being alive again?

Will it be a Bobby Ewing type thing? It was all a dream  Very Happy

303Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 29 2016, 10:08

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Speaking of Prison dramas, I cant to see the return of Prison Break. All the old characters are back including T Bag.
 didn't Wentworth Millers character die at the end? How are they going to explain him being alive again?

I think they left a chink of light there where it didn't actually show him die, they could pass the funeral off as staging as part of the conspiracy.

304Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 29 2016, 17:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I think they left a chink of light there where it didn't actually show him die, they could pass the funeral off as staging as part of the conspiracy.

You could well be correct. Michael is definitely back as is Doctor Tancready. Can't wait.

305Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Sep 29 2016, 17:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Fall Season three starts tonight, starring Gillian Anderson ( X Files)  and Jamie Dorner ( Christian Gray ). Filmed in Belfast, the first two seasons were very good.

306Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 03 2016, 20:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After nine years away from our screens,I'm really looking forward to a new series of Still Game, BBC1,on Friday.

307Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 03 2016, 20:38

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anybody else catch The Night Of?

We binged it over the weekend.

Very good.

308Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 03 2016, 20:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Anybody else catch The Night Of?

Very good.

I've watched the first two.....painfully slow. Is it worth sticking with?

309Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 03 2016, 20:44

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes.

It's a bit of a slow burner but I'd stick with it.

Just for John Turturro's performance as much as anything.

310Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 03 2016, 20:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They kept showing his feet while I was eating. There should have been a warning.

311Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 03 2016, 20:56

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's only make-up that, you know...?

He's not really got manky feet.

312Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 03 2016, 21:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could you imagine anybody showing their feet in public?

313Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 04 2016, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Westworld starts tonight on Sky Atlantic, it looks good from the trailers. The original film was on last night as well, not seen it for years but it was well worth a watch again.

Only watched the first episode of The Night of so far and Mrs Pig doesn't seem too keen

314Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 04 2016, 09:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Watched the pilot episode of Designated Survivor last night. It's honestly one of the best pilot episodes I've seen in a very long time and I'm very much looking forward to the next one. Keifer Sutherland plays the role perfectly. If it continues as it's started it promises to be one of the best new shows this year. Hopefully it will deliver.

315Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 04 2016, 10:37

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Anybody else catch The Night Of?

Very good.

I've watched the first two.....painfully slow. Is it worth sticking with?
If you can stand watching painfully slow, it doesn't speed up but is worth a watch,

316Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 04 2016, 10:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Did anyone watch the first series of Lucifer on Amazon Prime I did and enjoyed it, well series 2 has just started so looking forward to that.

317Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 04 2016, 10:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:Watched the pilot episode of Designated Survivor last night. It's honestly one of the best pilot episodes I've seen in a very long time and I'm very much looking forward to the next one. Keifer Sutherland plays the role perfectly. If it continues as it's started it promises to be one of the best new shows this year. Hopefully it will deliver.
What channel is it on

318Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 04 2016, 10:47

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It's only showing on Netflix in the UK unless you go down the Showbox/Cartoon HD/Terrarium route, which is what I do for a lot of stuff. I have a Netflix subscription myself so I watch it on there.

319Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 04 2016, 10:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:It's only showing on Netflix in the UK unless you go down the Showbox/Cartoon HD/Terrarium route, which is what I do for a lot of stuff. I have a Netflix subscription myself so I watch it on there.
I have Kodi I'll search on there for it tonight, it sounds good from the wiki description

320Film and TV review. - Page 16 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:14

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:Watched the pilot episode of Designated Survivor last night. It's honestly one of the best pilot episodes I've seen in a very long time and I'm very much looking forward to the next one. Keifer Sutherland plays the role perfectly. If it continues as it's started it promises to be one of the best new shows this year. Hopefully it will deliver.
Watched the first 2 episodes last night on Kodi and it's excellent, with the added bonus of the hot Nikita in there. will follow it as it's one of the better new entries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum