Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

321Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watched a series called Southland? I recently picked up a boxset of Seasons 1 and 2 and I thought it was a cracker. It's basically a gritty drama about cops in Los Angeles. Some good characters most of whom I haven't seen before. It commenced in 2011 and only ran for 5 seasons. I'm going to get the last three when time permits.

322Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:22

Reebok Trotter wrote:Anyone watched a series called Southland? I recently picked up a boxset of Seasons 1 and 2 and I thought it was a cracker. It's basically a gritty drama about cops in Los Angeles. Some good characters most of whom I haven't seen before. It commenced in 2011 and only ran for 5 seasons. I'm going to get the last three when time permits.
that is an amazing programme.  if you like that there is a film as well that is very similar to it which i will look for now for you.

323Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:24

end of watch

give that a go when time permits RT.  absolutely superb and a very similar feel

324Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 05 2016, 16:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Anyone watched a series called Southland? I recently picked up a boxset of Seasons 1 and 2 and I thought it was a cracker. It's basically a gritty drama about cops in Los Angeles. Some good characters most of whom I haven't seen before. It commenced in 2011 and only ran for 5 seasons. I'm going to get the last three when time permits.

Johnny is right, one of the best cop shows ever.

325Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Oct 05 2016, 17:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers. Will do. End of Watch it is then!

326Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 09 2016, 13:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:Westworld starts tonight on Sky Atlantic, it looks good from the trailers.

Westworld looks like being one of the best things on television in a while.

327Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 09 2016, 15:55

Reebok Trotter wrote:Cheers. Will do. End of Watch it is then!
You watch it yet RT

328Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 09 2016, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I searched for it on Sky but you have to pay £3.49!

I'm not sure your recommendation is worth £3.49 to be honest.

329Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 09 2016, 16:11

Natasha Whittam wrote:I searched for it on Sky but you have to pay £3.49!

Deffo is.  Although for a quid more you can probably get the dvd and then sell it on again

330Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 10 2016, 10:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I searched for it on Sky but you have to pay £3.49!

Free on Amazon Prime if you have it

331Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 10 2016, 20:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watch that program on squaddies?

It's on at 9pm

332Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Oct 11 2016, 21:18

Just watched the first episode of banshee and its pretty good.  Before i invest anymore time has anyone else seen it?

333Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Oct 13 2016, 22:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Just watched the first episode of banshee and its pretty good.  Before i invest anymore time has anyone else seen it?

It's brilliant. I have watched the first three seasons and I'm waiting for season 4 ( The final season ) to come out on DVD box set. Lucas Hood is the dogs bollocks.

334Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Oct 13 2016, 22:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watching ITV now. Islam's Non-Believers. Good God..or should that be Allah. For a so called religion of peace there are some serious attitudes towards those who decide to call it a day.

The sooner ALL God Botherers are told to chill out, the better for all mankind, imo.

335Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Oct 14 2016, 07:41

Reebok Trotter wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:Just watched the first episode of banshee and its pretty good.  Before i invest anymore time has anyone else seen it?

It's brilliant. I have watched the first three seasons and I'm waiting for season 4 ( The final season ) to come out on DVD box set. Lucas Hood is the dogs bollocks.
Cheers RT.  nearly finish season 1 now and i have to say it is very good.  Will season 4 be on tv soon as the boxsets only go upto season 3 on sky?

Did you manage to watch end of watch yet?

336Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Oct 14 2016, 08:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:Just watching ITV now. Islam's Non-Believers. Good God..or should that be Allah. For a so called religion of peace there are some serious attitudes towards those who decide to call it a day.

The sooner ALL God Botherers are told to chill out, the better for all mankind, imo.

:agree:

337Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Oct 14 2016, 10:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Cheers RT.  nearly finish season 1 now and i have to say it is very good.  Will season 4 be on tv soon as the boxsets only go upto season 3 on sky?

Not watched End of Watch yet. I'm currently watching Season 4 of Southland. I have watched the first three seasons of Banshee but I bought them all as box sets. I hate having to wait a week to watch the next episode on TV. I always end up being busy and missing an episode or two hence why I prefer the box sets. Season 4 of Banshee was last aired in May 2016 and is due out as a box set on the 31st October. I'll wait a few weeks and then buy it 2nd hand off ebay.

338Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Oct 14 2016, 11:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I have just bought End of watch on ebay. £1.27 and free postage! Cheap as Chips!

339Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 15 2016, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Did you manage to watch end of watch yet?

I downloaded it this afternoon and I'm going to watch it later. I've bought a chocolate orange and a 2l bottle of Pepsi to go with it.

The film cost me £3.49, imagine the shit you are in if I don't enjoy it.

340Film and TV review. - Page 17 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Oct 15 2016, 20:19

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:Did you manage to watch end of watch yet?

I downloaded it this afternoon and I'm going to watch it later. I've bought a chocolate orange and a 2l bottle of Pepsi to go with it.

The film cost me £3.49, imagine the shit you are in if I don't enjoy it.
If you dont enjoy it i will personally send you the 3.49 and a pack of twirls

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum