Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The club is rubbish!

+4
Barryjw
wanderlust
terenceanne
Bolton Nuts
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The club is rubbish! Empty The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 13:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I used to be a season ticket holder.  I am registered on the club website. I pay for Wanderers Player. I live 3 miles from the stadium.  

The club know who I am! They have many name, address,phone number, email address and bank details.

Despite all this they never ever try to engage with me.  They never promote ticket deals or try to tempt me back to the matches.  (As it happens I do go to games but they dont know it)... 

To them I am a lapsed supporter and there are 15000 or more of me in the town who will be "in the system" at their end. How often do they try to temp these warm leads to come to matches etc? 

They wouldn't even have to directly sell tickets even.  But they could try to increase fans engagement with the club in a number of ways... 

Even when there is a special offer on they dont contact me directly... i normally hear about it on the bolton news site or through here. 

Why?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 13:39

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Biggie wrote:I used to be a season ticket holder.  I am registered on the club website. I pay for Wanderers Player. I live 3 miles from the stadium.  

The club know who I am! They have many name, address,phone number, email address and bank details.

Despite all this they never ever try to engage with me.  They never promote ticket deals or try to tempt me back to the matches.  (As it happens I do go to games but they dont know it)... 

To them I am a lapsed supporter and there are 15000 or more of me in the town who will be "in the system" at their end. How often do they try to temp these warm leads to come to matches etc? 

They wouldn't even have to directly sell tickets even.  But they could try to increase fans engagement with the club in a number of ways... 

Even when there is a special offer on they dont contact me directly... i normally hear about it on the bolton news site or through here. 

Why?
This goes to a point I have made for years..... poor marketing.....not just to you but worldwide when we had the chance to do it. All part of why we need new directors and ownership. Biggie in your case how hard is it for the marketing department to send out an email?   The local Pizza joint does a better job. Crying or Very sad

3The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 14:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We obviously need a supporter's trust to sort out comms.

4The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 15:32

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Biggie wrote:I used to be a season ticket holder.  I am registered on the club website. I pay for Wanderers Player. I live 3 miles from the stadium.  

Why?
I'm surprised to hear this as I am inundated with emails from the club offering ticket sales, promotions, information every week. Maybe your details need updating, certainly needs investigating if you are interested.

5The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 15:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Although never been a season ticket holder, I used to go on a quite regular basis and took opportunity from a few of their deals like the 2 games for £22 or £10 game against BBurn etc.

After not having been for a while, I am another that doesn't get emails like I used to with promo's on etc either.

Maybe someone has fucked up and deleted some contact info from their database by mistake?

Or maybe due to no activity with my account for some time, I have been taken off the contact list automatically?

6The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 15:52

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Hmmm. Interesting. 

The thing that made me post this was Breadmans lifeline goldline rant as he seems to be paying in monthly but not being keot well informed...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

7The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 16:00

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Curious.
I'm a season ticket holder (and have been for decades) as well as a Lifeline member.
I don't think I've ever receive an email- though I do get the package through the post in March asking me to renew my season ticket.
I'm not sure that I would welcome any emails though as all they'll be doing is asking me to buy some more stuff from them.
 If I asked them to play better and win a few games I daresay they'd ignore me. So I think I would do the same to their emails

8The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 16:14

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Curious comments from those kept in the dark. Am I the only season ticket holder that is emailed to distraction with various offers from the club? Beginning to feel self conscious.

9The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 16:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm not a season ticket holder, and I get emails fairly regularly. The last being hospitality offers for the Leeds match.

10The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 16:36

I get emails every week. Think it is when you have previously purchased tickets online rather than sign up for Wanderers player.

11The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 17:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:

Why?
I'm surprised to hear this as I am inundated with emails from the club offering ticket sales, promotions, information every week. Maybe your details need updating, certainly needs investigating if you are interested.

Me too Barry, I get e-mails every week from the club.

12The club is rubbish! Empty Re: The club is rubbish! Wed Jan 27 2016, 17:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am a season ticket holder and a  Lifeline member. Could that be why they constantly e-mail me with offers?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum