Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are The Youth Of Today No Good Twats?

+5
Mr Magoo
Bollotom2014
gloswhite
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Breadman, but I have to bring this up again.

The youth of today are lazy twats, in 100 years I have no doubt we will be back living in caves, hunting wild cats and dogs for food. All knowledge and hard work will be a thing of the past.

Tomorrow I am going to sack two of my staff, one aged 23 and the other 20. Both are relatively bright but are so lazy it's unbelievable. Despite the fact they are office juniors they refuse to do the basics like photocopying, scanning, drinks run etc that most people over the age of 35 expected to do when they were starting out on their career path. I've warned them about their attitude but they think it's some sort of joke. Tomorrow they will get the shock of their lives, and any reference they think they are entitled to will state the truth.

Over the years I've seen the willingness of young people to pitch in decrease rapidly. Too busy tweeting the consistency of their poo or colour of their urine to bother with real hard graft.

And to back my opinion up, a friend of mine runs a small gymnasium, she's had a high turnover of staff just lately - the average age of her staff was 32 six months ago but now it's down to 22 and she's struggling. None of the employees under 25 will clean the toilets or wash down the changing rooms. They consider it beneath them.

Isn't it time the youth of today were rounded up and shot, if we don't do something soon they will influence their children and the next generation will be even lazier.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go easy on the drugs.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're not on drugs, they're just bone idle.

If they'd been born 20 years earlier they'd be living on the streets.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm on about you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I grew up watching Zammo ruin his life.

I just say no.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok.

Natasha Whittam wrote:I grew up watching Zammo ruin his life.
You must be in your 40's then?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
You must be in your 40's then?

Ever heard of a VHS machine? Bit like a DVD player.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Got out of that one really well Nat Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People are obsessed with my age. I look 24, that's all you need to know.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

And no doubt a sylph-like figure as well.

Natasha Whittam wrote:People are obsessed with my age. I look 24, that's all you need to know.

A 24 year old what though?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cat.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You know you're old when you start comparing kids with when you were younger. "That wouldn't happen in my day." brigade. "Kids today don't know when they're born."
Trouble is Mom and Dad buy PS4s, Wiis, Xboxs and all the stuff designed to keep the kids indoors and quiet. God forbid they should bugger off camping with there pals or climb trees, go fishing overnight or even handle a pan of boiling fat for their chips to be cooked in. Different style of life all around. When I'm as old as Natasha, I'm hoping to spend my lavish pension on things very sinful and what I missed as a child. Kids have been trained to be lazy, by experts in most cases

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good post Bpllotom, however, if your shown age is right, then I doubt you will have a pension by the time you retire Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:People are obsessed with my age. I look 24, that's all you need to know.

A 24 year old what though?

Maybe a Bull Frog

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If somebody spends tens of thousands of pounds on an education, and works their arse off for qualifications, is photocopying, scanning, coffee runs, and wiping up Whittam's skid marks beneath them? Well yes. Yes it is.

And this is the real problem we've got. Too many people are putting everything into making something of themselves and finding they're no better off at the end of it than the low lives who did nothing at school and nothing since leaving. And they have to answer to arseholes like Whittam when they make a stand and say, sorry I've worked too hard to spend my life making your brews, putting your letters in envelopes, wiping your zits off the toilet mirror.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:If somebody spends tens of thousands of pounds on an education, and works their arse off for qualifications, is photocopying, scanning, coffee runs, and wiping up Whittam's skid marks beneath them? Well yes. Yes it is.

I think your post makes my point perfectly. The youth of today think they should be running Microsoft just because they got a degree in some pointless subject.

They aren't prepared to work their way up from the bottom, put the hard work in, gain experience.

Cull the lot of the fuckers.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:If somebody spends tens of thousands of pounds on an education, and works their arse off for qualifications, is photocopying, scanning, coffee runs, and wiping up Whittam's skid marks beneath them? Well yes. Yes it is.

I think your post makes my point perfectly. The youth of today think they should be running Microsoft just because they got a degree in some pointless subject.

They aren't prepared to work their way up from the bottom, put the hard work in, gain experience.

Cull the lot of the fuckers.

Yes, because if somebody doesn't want to wipe your arse, that must mean they have delusions of grandeur.

Just because somebody refuses to do the shittest jobs in society doesn't mean they have an inflated opinion of themselves.

Out of interest, supposing a young person pitches up at your made up business, with a vocational degree and considerable experience in basic labour. They don't want to be a servant anymore, they tell you. Does that piss you off? If so, at what point has a person earned the right to pick and choose the work they do?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Sorry Breadman, but I have to bring this up again.

The youth of today are lazy twats, in 100 years I have no doubt we will be back living in caves, hunting wild cats and dogs for food. All knowledge and hard work will be a thing of the past.

Tomorrow I am going to sack two of my staff, one aged 23 and the other 20. Both are relatively bright but are so lazy it's unbelievable. Despite the fact they are office juniors they refuse to do the basics like photocopying, scanning, drinks run etc that most people over the age of 35 expected to do when they were starting out on their career path. I've warned them about their attitude but they think it's some sort of joke. Tomorrow they will get the shock of their lives, and any reference they think they are entitled to will state the truth.

Over the years I've seen the willingness of young people to pitch in decrease rapidly. Too busy tweeting the consistency of their poo or colour of their urine to bother with real hard graft.

And to back my opinion up, a friend of mine runs a small gymnasium, she's had a high turnover of staff just lately - the average age of her staff was 32 six months ago but now it's down to 22 and she's struggling. None of the employees under 25 will clean the toilets or wash down the changing rooms. They consider it beneath them.

Isn't it time the youth of today were rounded up and shot, if we don't do something soon they will influence their children and the next generation will be even lazier.

You'd miss me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum