Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jobsworth Twats

+5
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jobsworth Twats Empty Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 19:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a clear out at home over the last couple of days, got rid of a load of stuff that was clogging up my loft and spare rooms.

So I went to the tip. Now rather than stuff everything in black bin bags and chucking them in the non-recycling skip, I was good and actually took 10 minutes putting everything into the right skip. Wood, cardboard, plastic, metal etc.

I get to the last thing, two bathroom tiles leftover from a bathroom refurb about 3 years ago. So I asked one of the "here to help" brigade where I should put the tiles and he responds by pointing me in the direction of the inert waste. So I'm just about to drop the tiles in when another "here to help" tosspot tells me I can't put the tiles in the skip without paying £3 for the privilege.

£3 for two fucking tiles!!

He explained that it's to stop builders ditching their waste for free. I'm wearing high heels and a short skirt, so I ask him if I look like a fucking builder.

We argued for a couple of minutes, I called him a bellend and a few other choice words, chucked the tiles in the skip and got back in the car. He virtually chases after me shouting he's taken down my car reg number.

What a prick. Are the rubbish police going to be bashing down my door at 6am and demanding their £3?

Fuckwits.

Please tell me more jobsworth stories to make me feel better.

2Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 19:50

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Probably be £3 plus £25 admin, plus £1000 for illegal dumping, plus £200 for Fat Cliff's ball.

3Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 19:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this at Raikes lane? Shocked

I'm about to dispose of some building materials including tiles also from s DIY project.

I can safely say that I won't be paying either seeing that I pay council tax! 

Bolton council is full of fuck faces!

4Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 19:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Is this at Raikes lane? Shocked

I'm about to dispose of some building materials including tiles also from s DIY project.

I can safely say that I won't be paying either seeing that I pay council tax! 

Bolton council is full of fuck faces!

She lives in preston

5Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 19:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apologies Boggers for forgetting that. Rolling Eyes

6Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was at Coppull.

7Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Probably be £3 plus £25 admin, plus £1000 for illegal dumping, plus £200 for Fat Cliff's ball.

They can try. They have to prove I'm a builder.

8Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:Probably be £3 plus £25 admin, plus £1000 for illegal dumping, plus £200 for Fat Cliff's ball.

They can try. They have to prove I'm a builder.
That's what the issue was before, as long as you weren't coming in a van or similar taking the piss.

I went to Raikes lane a good few years back with 3 monitors that were the traditional type like the size of a telly, I had to argue with the bloke that they were mine and that I hadn't done an office clearance.

A prick he was!

9Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:17

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

FFS. It's all a bit easier in Brooklyn. You just drop your unwanted stuff on the pavement on Sunday nights and what people don't take gets collected on Monday morning. Sofas, refrigerators, Christmas trees, you name it.

10Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:FFS. It's all a bit easier in Brooklyn. You just drop your unwanted stuff on the pavement on Sunday nights and what people don't take gets collected on Monday morning. Sofas, refrigerators, Christmas trees, you name it.
Do they still have the Brooklyn Flea?

11Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:25

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:FFS. It's all a bit easier in Brooklyn. You just drop your unwanted stuff on the pavement on Sunday nights and what people don't take gets collected on Monday morning. Sofas, refrigerators, Christmas trees, you name it.
Do they still have the Brooklyn Flea?

Yes. If you mean the one over by the Atlantic Center. Crazy busy over there these days though - especially when something is on at the Barclays Center

12Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:45

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, I feel and share your pain.

One Good Friday, my car broke down at traffic lights on an unusually deserted Deansgate, Manchester. After a few minutes of futile attempts to get it going again, I got out to look under the bonnet just as a police car rolled up, stopping just behind mine. Other traffic was happily passing by me through the lights, sounding the odd horn or two without anyone stopping to offer help. I was getting hot under the collar by now.

Policeman/fuckwit/jobsworth gets out and strolls up to me, my head still under the bonnet, wishing I knew what I was looking for. 

Naively, as I now realise, I thought he was going to ask me what was wrong and help me, but no! 

His first words were, "You can't park there, son!"

That was the day I first developed the sort of withering look that has served me well when dealing with all the many other fuckwits that have come my way since.

13Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did he give you a ticket Okocha?

14Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Mon Mar 21 2016, 05:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fucking everything goes into black bags, throw the lot in one skip.

15Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Mon Mar 21 2016, 08:51

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:Did he give you a ticket Okocha?
No, Karly, but he told me to push the car onto the pavement.   Again, no help offered. I had to ask him to push while I steered. Such a charmer! Mad

Just to top it off, I had to wait ages for breakdown services:- well, it was Good Friday!

16Jobsworth Twats Empty Re: Jobsworth Twats Mon Mar 21 2016, 11:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One of those shit-for-brains 'helpers' took a black bag off me and started going through it. As I had already done that, he found nothing significant, and pulled a can out. his manner was typically 'I'm the boss, because I have the say so'. The following week I took another black bag, and he made a bee-line for me, obviously remembering the comments I had made previously. He started going through the bag again, adding the comment, 'well, we are a recycling plant you know'. At this point I took the bag off him, and told him that I would put it in the bin at home, and none of it would be recycled. He was such an arsehole, and obviously many complained, as he was moved on after another couple of weeks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum