Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark …“ (Act-I, Scene-IV)

+5
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
observer
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Are the cracks beginning to appear already?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Throw me a bone someone. 

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bloody dipshits, didn't you study English Literature at school?

The quote is used to describe corruption.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Couldn't be arsed googling it like you just did.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i haven't googled it but i instantly thought Hamlet, is that right?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Couldn't be arsed googling it like you just did.

It's one of the most famous quotes from Hamlet.

Don't feel bad for being thick, I'm sure you're good at something. Can you make daisy chains?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Throw me a bone someone. 

It's Marcellus. But why a fourth thread discussing the takeover and the chancers?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I don't feel bad about being thick, I embrace it. Shakespeare bores me to death, and no, I can't make daisy chains either. I really need to reevaluate my life by the look of it.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Throw me a bone someone. 

It's Marcellus. But why a fourth thread discussing the takeover and the chancers?
1.     ED stops paying bills
2.     PG becomes gravely ill (1 and 2 may be reversed in the order they actually happened)
3.     Tax man cometh
4.     Deano appears with bid (why anyone would have the acronym SS is beyond me)
5.     Court adjournment 1 (tax man wants to wind us up)
6.     Billionaire bidding on team, along with at least 2 other groups
7.     SS selected but cannot get FA clearance in time for next court date
8.     Court adjournment 2 - we find out money man with real money has pulled out
9.     SS chairman becomes Anderson, who was allegedly banned by the FA in the past
10.   Team is sold
11.   Breadman unearths information other than the Anderson disclosure
12.   Still waiting for the other shoe to drop... hence, "Something is rotten in the state of denmark."

And we can add the mystery behind the Supporters Group throughout... so many angles of mystery under what one Nutter called "cloaks and daggers."

Truly worrisome that they don't have the cash to cover the next 18 months (which is why the FA will watch over the remnants come the summer).

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I don't feel bad about being thick, I embrace it. Shakespeare bores me to death, and no, I can't make daisy chains either. I really need to reevaluate my life by the look of it.
Don't worry 58. Bacon wrote it anyway.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I don't feel bad about being thick, I embrace it. Shakespeare bores me to death, and no, I can't make daisy chains either. I really need to reevaluate my life by the look of it.
It's ok 58, I nearly moved this thread into wandering minds when I first saw it! Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me. That's embarrassing, you hang on breadmans every word.

Basically why you have started this thread

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Fuck me. That's embarrassing, you hang on breadmans every word.

Basically why you have started this thread
You don't believe all the actions so far have been suspect?  (Not the one... the entire lot).
Forget what any one person believes... but do you not see that this does not make any logical sense?  I left out the buying of one piece of the parking lot to sell the entire lot... which may or may not have happened.  I only hope the tax bill is paid before the next court date.  I trust that will happen.  After that, it's anyone's guess.  So how does the SS intend to make money for their investors?  Clearly, the only legitimate path, is to spend money to get us back into the first tier.  That of course will probably mean a return trip to the second tier and facing teams which have years of first tier relegation money to spend.  Clearly, the path will not be easy for anyone, let alone an investing syndicate who have (from all accounts) little money.  Hence, something does not make sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum