Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this forum a better place?

+3
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this forum a better place? Empty Is this forum a better place? Fri Mar 18 2016, 21:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Over the past few weeks, if not months there has been a significant reduce in arguments and petty squabbles. What's up with everyone? 

The peace has been quite enjoyable but I feel that an occasionally barney livens the place up, seems that Peter and Wanderlust have been thinking the same because even they have turned their heads to trolling the rest of us.

Has there been a weekly nuts therapy session that i have been missing or something? 

FIGHT... ::FU::

2Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Fri Mar 18 2016, 21:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Despite your best efforts to ruin it, yes it's been a lovely forum to be a part of recently.

all the best guys! 

I love you

3Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Fri Mar 18 2016, 21:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll all kick off in the close season.

4Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Fri Mar 18 2016, 22:18

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Probably because there have been deeper problems to think about rather than handbags at dawn. Sometimes the petty squabbles, which surface fairly regularly, are quite cringeworthy. Still, it'll soon be season end so probably normal service will be resumed.

5Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Fri Mar 18 2016, 22:56

I think we've got a nice balance now.

All the site needs is more pictures of tits to appeal to your average working class football fan like what we are and encourage some more new people to join.

I'll start things off.

Fwoar!! Look at them nipps....!!

Is this forum a better place? RCPZ08P4

6Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Fri Mar 18 2016, 23:03

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I think we've got a nice balance now.

All the site needs is more pictures of tits to appeal to your average working class football fan like what we are and encourage some more new people to join.

I'll start things off.

Fwoar!! Look at them nipps....!!

Is this forum a better place? RCPZ08P4
Fuck off. Very Happy

7Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Fri Mar 18 2016, 23:21

We should petition that knob to be a celebrity Nutter and suggest that he posts a weekly contribution to the site.

I reckon he'd deffo go for it because he must be self-aware enough to have worked out by now that his career on 'Stenders is finite and will come to an end soon (either in or under a taxi departing Albert Square).

Even by their maudlin standards, his one-trick "Cockernee hard man who's a bit soft inside" act has a limited shelf life and it will get binned at some point soon and it's not like he's ever going to get another acting gig, is it?

Let's get him on here.

He thinks he knows his football so let's see.

He could turn out to be the new Magoo.

(Where is Magoo by the way?)

8Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Sat Mar 19 2016, 17:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Why do men have nipples, anyway?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Sat Mar 19 2016, 17:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone starts off as a woman in the womb.

10Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Sat Mar 19 2016, 17:39

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

and some of us stay in that state of perfection

11Is this forum a better place? Empty Re: Is this forum a better place? Sat Mar 19 2016, 17:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

When Mr. Winky starts to emerge, the nipples should recede.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum