You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Darren Pratley - BROKEN LEG! - OUT FOR 8 to 10 WEEKS!!!

Darren Pratley - BROKEN LEG! - OUT FOR 8 to 10 WEEKS!!!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

I've been on Pratley watch during the first half and literally every time we've tried to string a passing move together, it's broken down within three seconds of him receiving the ball.

That's not me using the word literally like the kids do nowadays, I mean it in the, er......literal sense.

And when he's not in possession, he's giving away needless free-kicks.

In fact, whilst I was typing that last line he did it again and got himself booked.

He's fucking garbage and I wish somebody would give me 17 grand a week to be that shit.

:agree:

Captain curse strikes again

....and again.

Fuck off, Pratley!

Newell, garrett, holding, derik, clough

All putting the older players to shame. Newell been on two minutes and done more than pratley

doffcocker

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
All he seems to know is just to go diagonally with the ball and try to keep hold of it for as long as possible.

Awful player, but also, what does he think the word "captain" even means? It seems the rest of the team are just expected to fight their own battles with the referee as he just doesn't get involved at all.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Pratley was one of our best players today, and has been in recent weeks. He's not in the team for his quality, he's there because he's an engine in midfield. I thought Pratley, Danns and Derik did an excellent job today.

Same old Bolton fans, we win and they're still fucking moaning. From their armchairs.

doffcocker

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:Pratley was one of our best players today, and has been in recent weeks. He's not in the team for his quality, he's there because he's an engine in midfield. I thought Pratley, Danns and Derik did an excellent job today.

Same old Bolton fans, we win and they're still fucking moaning. From their armchairs.

Give it a rest you dick.

Engine or not, he gives the ball away with virtually his every touch. He wastes great chances and concedes needless fouls.

You've absolutely lambasted players in the past whose toenails Pratley isn't fit to cut.

You knobhead.

finlaymcdanger

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
There's nothing like a win to bring everyone together.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
doffcocker wrote:

Give it a rest you dick.

Engine or not, he gives the ball away with virtually his every touch. He wastes great chances and concedes needless fouls.

You've absolutely lambasted players in the past whose toenails Pratley isn't fit to cut.

You knobhead.

He was given the man of the match award. But of course a bellend like you knows better.

I want to test something here:

Nat, what colour is the sky?

Pratley was our WORST player today. By far. It was a twat performance from everyone other than him.

doffcocker

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
y2johnny wrote:Pratley was our WORST player today. By far. It was a twat performance from everyone other than him.

Oh but some bloke on Sky voted him Man of the Match, so what do us 99% of Bolton fans know?

doffcocker wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Pratley was our WORST player today. By far. It was a twat performance from everyone other than him.

Oh but some bloke on Sky voted him Man of the Match, so what do us 99% of Bolton fans know?
:agree:

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
doffcocker wrote:

Depends what you mean by "us fans", seeing as most of the "fans" were out shopping when the game was being played.

So yes, I'll take the opinion of someone in the ground over someone who was in Asda buying XXXL underpants.

okocha

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Pratley MoM.....you've got to laugh!

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:I want to test something here:

Trick questions aren't always empirical, depending on what you are actually testing.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Pratley works his socks off every game but he isn't very skilful and the forward passing from midfield in general was woeful. Problem is that I don't think we have another worker capable of putting in so many miles and so many tackles in the development team and we can't afford to buy one so I suspect Pratley will be seeing his remaining two years out.

Who gives a shit what miles are put in.  He could jog round the outskirts of the pitch for 90 minutes as a sub and be more useful

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:Who gives a shit what miles are put in.  He could jog round the outskirts of the pitch for 90 minutes as a sub and be more useful

You didn't even go, your opinion counts for shit.

Every good team needs a engine. Hull have scored shitloads of goals this season yet couldn't get past us - thanks in part to Pratley, Danns and Derik.

People who know football know he was MoM.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Who gives a shit what miles are put in.  He could jog round the outskirts of the pitch for 90 minutes as a sub and be more useful

Every good team needs a engine. Hull have scored shitloads of goals this season yet couldn't get past us - thanks in part to Pratley, Danns and Derik.

I know football and I thought Derik was better.

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Bet i saw more than you.  Do you have sky in your council flat?  Didnt think so

wanderlust wrote:

Trick questions aren't always empirical, depending on what you are actually testing.

I think that if you asked a random selection of people, the general consensus would be that the sky is demonstrably blue.

However, I would expect Whittam to come out with something edgy like purple or green.

Just because....you know....that thing she does.

Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I think that if you asked a random selection of people, the general consensus would be that the sky is demonstrably blue.

However, I would expect Whittam to come out with something edgy like purple or green.

Just because....you know....shes a dick.
Fixed

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Utter rubbish ever since he arrived, fuck him off.

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I don't think he was the best player on the park, The busiest maybe, but not the best. As for tackling, he doesn't. He runs into people and knocks them over.
Who gave him the MotM award ? Was it Beagrie, or SKD ? Either way, it was a poor choice.

Talking of poor performances, I saw a bit of Diva in Clough today. Didn't tackle and didn't do much else. Was blocked, and bounced off the ball, with no real effort to get stuck in.other than run back and fore. I doubt many will buy him on that performance.

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
i was there Nat and he was as shit in the flesh as he appeared on telly. He is awful and just runs around like a headless chicken and constantly falls over

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:i was there Nat and he was as shit in the flesh as he appeared on telly. He is awful and just runs around like a headless chicken and constantly falls over

He is shit, I'm not saying he's Ronaldo - but he is up and down that pitch for 90 minutes, few players can do that - especially at Bolton. He gets in the way and he breaks up opposition attacks.

Ridiculous people are having a pop at Pratley who is one of the few ponces to actually show some commitment.

Where was Mark Davies yesterday?

What's the point of running up and down the pitch if you do more for the opposition than your own team. Just goes to show,  being there in the flesh and your still fucking clueless.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:What's the point of running up and down the pitch if you do more for the opposition than your own team. Just goes to show,  being there in the flesh and your still fucking clueless.

Ok, you're right, we should take your word for it that Pratley had a poor game (even though you weren't there) over an ex-professional footballer who was there.

Makes perfect sense.

Hahahahaha.  Are you really this thick.   You are the only person on any social media who thinks he deserves motm.  Hahahahahaha.  Hahahahahahah

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum