Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID?

+11
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
Hipster_Nebula
rammywhite
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
scottjames30
Norpig
doffcocker
finlaymcdanger
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

What fee will Bolton actually receive for Rob Holding?

TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_lcap37%TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 37% [ 7 ]
TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_lcap42%TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 42% [ 8 ]
TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%TEN MILLION! WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am a slave to SKY so don't have BT Sports - a link would be great LPP.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:I am a slave to SKY so don't have BT Sports - a link would be great LPP.
No problem mate. I'll post it as an article on the News section in a few minutes. I just need to check the scheduling for the streaming sites I never, EVER use (a-hem Razz ) to watch football illegally in any way shape or form due to my angelic and totally law abiding personality. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This saga seems to have gone quietish. Wonder if we're in with a chance of keeping him?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

wanderlust wrote:This saga seems to have gone quietish. Wonder if we're in with a chance of keeping him?
Hopefully we have a chance of keeping him but potential buyers just need to sit back and see how everything pans out for us financially. If we get desperate for cash we will accept a lower offer and the transfer window won't shut for over three months yet. Could be just biding their time for a bargain.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He starts again today for England v Japan. KO 4:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Palace are the latest to enquire.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Palace are the latest to enquire.

Bit early for a knighthood, surely?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum