Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newcastle biting their nails tonight.

+11
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
doffcocker
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Norpig
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Newcastle biting their nails tonight. Empty Newcastle biting their nails tonight. Wed May 11 2016, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Sunderland win ( their rivals ) they're down.

How Sunderland would love a win then ever before.

Sunderland and Newcastle rivals?

Really?

I never new that.

Cheers Scott.

I hope they do. Newcastle fans grate on me a little.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No prob pal, it's amazing what you can find out doing extensive research .

Rafa to Everton anyone?

scottjames30 wrote:No prob pal, it's amazing what you can find out doing extensive research .

Rafa to Everton anyone?
Do you know who everyone rivals are scott?  Wink[

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

My mates a barcode supporter, and your right, he grates on me at times too Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Sam ( ex Bolton ) could be partying tonight.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:No prob pal, it's amazing what you can find out doing extensive research .

Rafa to Everton anyone?

Is it no one ?

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Rafa to Everton anyone?

Is it no one ?
I don't know. That's why i was asking

gloswhite wrote:My mates a barcode supporter, and your right, he grates on me at times too Very Happy
They just seem entitled to me. Maybe it's just the way they treated big sam.  I used to have a soft spot for West Ham but they too have fans with opinions far greater than their actual reach

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

COME ON THE TOON

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The last time Newcastle got relegated ( under shearer ) there was some big fat Newcastle fan ( about 50  years of age ) sat down crying, proper fans.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sunderland will win tonight and send both Newcastle and Norwich down. Newcastle could have been saved if they'd ditched the wally with the brolly a lot earlier

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Sam will do it for Bolton.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I want BSA to do it. There's too many people prepared to put him down, yet he always, given the chance, comes up with the goods.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I want BSA to do it. There's too many people prepared to put him down, yet he always, given the chance, comes up with the goods.

There's a small chance he'll come home if he fails to keep Sunderland up.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

True, but I think he's too big a manager to come back, and there will always be some team up the top prepared to offer him a job.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:True, but I think he's too big a manager to come back, and there will always be some team up the top prepared to offer him a job.
Why should he come back and try to perform the miracle a second time. It won't happen.

He was jeered when he came back with Newcastle,(not by me)and I just think it's time to let go.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I want Newcastle to drop and keep dropping. I am so tired of them baging on about being a 'big club' and the way their deluded fans treated Big Sam then that gurning plank Ashley treated Chris Hughton just sealed the deal for me. I absolutely cannot stand them and if they dropped to the conference I'd laugh my socks off.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the happiest days of my life was the day we stuffed them 5-1 at The Reebok. My Toon workmate didn't speak to me for a week. Razz
He's no longer a colleague,but he's paying me back big style by text. Life can be cruel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum