Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annoying ear hair.

+3
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Fri May 27 2016, 23:32

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Hairs up your nose (whilst annoying), I can live with.

They're functional.

They filter out stuff and stop insects crawling in and eating your brain or something.

Fine - I get that.

But why have I suddenly started sprouting thick hairs in my ears?

Why are they there?

Any ideas?
Since it is mainly middle aged married men that develop ear hair I have assumed it is an evolutionary phenomenon.

Those men that did not originally grow ear her to protect them from incessant nagging of the female species have gradually been removed from the breeding stock leaving those carrying the genes for ear hair which provides some extent of muffling as the dominant individuals.

22Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Fri May 27 2016, 23:51

I'll take that as proof of my theory - Cheers.

If you do a PhD you are required to embark upon a rigorous process of peer validation before they make you a Doctor.

This is obviously the Nuts version and it works for me.

Still doesn't help with the Wookie ears though.....

23Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Fri May 27 2016, 23:57

karlypants wrote:How are them electric trimmers for nose hair?

I'm sick of pulling it out with tweezers and it's never a nice experience! Very Happy

Got one of these:

Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 6486_big_bab015-300

Like a fucking Lightsaber for your nose, mate - Gets the job done and even looks cool as fuck when you're not using it.

(And shush....don't tell anybody but it's got a "crack trimming" head included in the kit -#howgoodsthat)

24Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Sat May 28 2016, 05:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Hairs up your nose (whilst annoying), I can live with.

They're functional.

They filter out stuff and stop insects crawling in and eating your brain or something.

Fine - I get that.

But why have I suddenly started sprouting thick hairs in my ears?

It started a couple of years ago and it didn't bother me at first but it's now got to the stage where I have to pluck the ones around the edge of my Tragus (had to google that) and shave the ones growing out of my lobes.

Why are they there?

When you get to your mid forties, do all the insects who've failed in their quest to devour your brain from up your conk suddenly think:

"The ears!! That's the way in!!! Why didn't we think of that before?"

Or is it because you've reached that age, your body assumes that you've been married for a while and it's a sort of natural defence against nagging?

Any ideas?

It's Friday night and you're telling complete strangers about your ear hair.

Is this really how you wanted your life to pan out?

You're clearly unhappy at home, you need to do something about it. If Mrs B mkII doesn't do it for you anymore then move on. But trust me, it can't get much lower than this.

I can imagine Breadman, when he's ninety, with a built in laptop on his Zimmer frame.

25Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Sat May 28 2016, 12:51

You say that like it's a bad thing, Scott...?

26Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Sat May 28 2016, 13:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the future.

Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Old-age-retirement-walking_frame-mobile-cell-cell_phone-mobile_phone-lfon729_low

27Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Sat May 28 2016, 17:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You say that like it's a bad thing, Scott...?

Wasn't meant to sound bad, made me chuckle actually.

28Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:35

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bizarrely I just spotted this and thought I'd share an experience from Sunday, went to a Turkish barber for a crop and opted for a Turkish shave too, part of this was a flame burning the hairs in my ears followed by removal with a trimmer and then waxing my nose which was hot wax on cotton buds up my nose till they set and then yanked out.
Whilst it was a strange experience it worked.

29Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Bizarrely I just spotted this and thought I'd share an experience from Sunday, went to a Turkish barber for a crop and opted for a Turkish shave too, part of this was a flame burning the hairs in my ears followed by removal with a trimmer and then waxing my nose which was hot wax on cotton buds up my nose till they set and then yanked out.
Whilst it was a strange experience it worked.
Saw someone having that done on youtube. Seems to work,although with my record,it might be a step too far.

30Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 15:27

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I did it and the worst part was the smell of the burning hair.

31Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 15:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder if it would work for a Brazilian? Very Happy

32Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 15:54

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've just bought a blow torch if anyone's up for a back, sack and crack

33Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 15:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't mention it to Nat.

34Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 16:52

This was serious thread when I started it but you bastards have ruined it.

I don't know why I bother.....

35Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 16:57

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:This was serious thread when I started it but you bastards have ruined it.

I've told you where to go to get it dealt with with a vewy sewious wesponse, I think the brazilian question was pertinent too, so don't be so sensitive you hairy eared fucker

36Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 17:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Breadman wrote:This was serious thread when I started it but you bastards have ruined it.

I've told you where to go to get it dealt with with a vewy sewious wesponse, I think the brazilian question was pertinent too, so don't be so sensitive you hairy eared fucker
Well said.

Bread is clearly a troublemaker.

37Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 17:33

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

YOU HAVE TO SHOUT SO BREADMAN CAN HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AS HIS EARS ARE BUNGED UP WITH WAXY HAIR

38Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 19:03

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Wonder if it would work for a Brazilian? Very Happy

Should work for all nationalities :uk:

39Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz  I might try it.

40Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoying ear hair. Wed Jun 01 2016, 19:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:How are them electric trimmers for nose hair?

I'm sick of pulling it out with tweezers and it's never a nice experience! Very Happy

Got one of these:

Annoying ear hair. - Page 2 6486_big_bab015-300

Like a fucking Lightsaber for your nose, mate - Gets the job done and even looks cool as fuck when you're not using it.

(And shush....don't tell anybody but it's got a "crack trimming" head included in the kit -#howgoodsthat)
I forgot I posted in here. Very Happy 

I'm going to have a look at one of these when I get the chance cheers. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum