Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where do you get your hair cut?

+7
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
doffcocker
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 12:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I need a hair cut.
I don't want a perm, a Mohican or anything complicated like that. Just a good old normal, manly short back and sides and I'm not paying more than £8 for it.

Where I normally go on Halliwell Road is great. He's good at his job, we always have a good chat about the shower of shite that is Bolton Wanderers, and he only charges £6-£7. Trouble is, the lazy barsteward has a day off on Wednesdays and I want it done today.

Any recommendations?

2Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 12:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I get mine cut by the missus in the kitchen. I haven't got much- so it takes about three minutes.
Costs me nowt as well!

3Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 12:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Toni and Guys. Take your credit card, if you don't get a fanny rub against your elbow complain!

4Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 13:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Toni and Guys. Take your credit card, if you don't get a fanny rub against your elbow complain!
Can't begin to tell you how sad that sounds SK.

If it's a short back and sides you want, invest in a Babyliss For Men Hair Clipper and Trimmer. I was bought one about 3 years ago and haven't paid for a cut since. Apparently they're about £45.

And you can rub yourself whilst doing it for free.

5Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 13:33

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My Mrs is a hairdresser, so I get my hair cut at home, she makes me hoover up, once she's finished though.

6Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 13:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I paid about £13 around 12 years ago for a pair of Philips electric clippers and never looked back! Very Happy

7Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 13:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, you can tell the ones who are married - they cut their own hair and don't give a damn it looks shite.

8Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 13:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, you can tell the ones who are married - they cut their own hair and don't give a damn it looks shite.
Bollocks. I always look gorgeous.

9Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 13:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Toni and Guys. Take your credit card, if you don't get a fanny rub against your elbow complain!

If it's a short back and sides you want, invest in a Babyliss For Men Hair Clipper and Trimmer. I was bought one about 3 years ago and haven't paid for a cut since. Apparently they're about £45.

And you can rub yourself whilst doing it for free.

Tongue in cheek comment!! Went in once and turned round and walked out when told the price for "we don't do dry cuts". The fanny rub thing is something my mate used to warn his female apprentices about when he had a barbers shop when we were lads!! Very Happy
I still use it as a figure of speech to get work mates laughing.
Does it bother me that it sounds sad? Does it fook.

10Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 14:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
What's wrong with a fanny rub on your elbow?

Is it because she hasn't rubbed you elsewhere? Very Happy

11Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 14:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will scalp you free of charge.

12Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 16:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I shave mine off, every 10 days or so, I do my own, it looks just the same as if I went to the Barbers.

13Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I need a hair cut.
I don't want a perm, a Mohican or anything complicated like that. Just a good old normal, manly short back and sides and I'm not paying more than £8 for it.

Where I normally go on Halliwell Road is great. He's good at his job, we always have a good chat about the shower of shite that is Bolton Wanderers, and he only charges £6-£7. Trouble is, the lazy barsteward has a day off on Wednesdays and I want it done today.

Any recommendations?

Why bother? After all, your hair looks quite short in your avatar.  Wink 

14Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:35

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Any recommendations?

To be honest with you, the man in my avatar isn't me.

I quite like your style RT, I'm guessing you get that done professionally.

15Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Any recommendations?

To be honest with you, the man in my avatar isn't me.

I quite like your style RT, I'm guessing you get that done professionally.

That's a wig, Doff.

16Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:42

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My other half always cuts my hair, and a bloody good job she does.
As for the other hairy bits, I do them myself. Very Happy

17Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:My other half always cuts my hair, and a bloody good job she does.
As for the other hairy bits, I do them myself. Very Happy

Is it true that you've only half a knob, Magoo?

18Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

half the size of an elephant, yes Moss

19Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How did you do it again  Very Happy 

20Where do you get your hair cut? Empty Re: Where do you get your hair cut? Wed Mar 05 2014, 18:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do what ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum