Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Games you used to play as a kid

+6
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bwfc1958
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:12

Headers and volleys
Wally
Kirby
Knockout
Doubles (knockout but in pairs)
60 seconds
Manhunt (slightly more grown up hide and seek)
Spin the bottle (a staple of growing up i would of thought)
Knock a door run
Bud a window
Grand national

42Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Headers and volleys
Wally
Kirby
Knockout
Doubles (knockout but in pairs)
60 seconds
Manhunt (slightly more grown up hide and seek)
Spin the bottle (a staple of growing up i would of thought)
Knock a door run
Bud a window
Grand national
And what did you do in the afternoon? Smile

43Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:26

I was always out as a kid.  I always had the latest console but that was for rainy days.  One of the reasons i do so much with my lad is so he doesnt just stare at a screen all day.

Although my biggest problem at the minute (if you can call it that) is getting him to stop reading!!! He read all 9 or ten of the diary of a wimpy kid books in 4 weeks.  We would go shopping and he would walk round reading it.  Not bad for 7.

Its a shame he cant just go out in the street with his mates like we could when we was kids.  Really bothers me that.

44Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They do miss out.

In the school hols we'd leave the house around half seven,and we'd be out until it was almost dark.

Dad often had to traipse the streets looking for us,no mobiles of course,and we fair copped it when he found us.

But that's how it was. We never felt in danger. 

As for reading Johnny,I'll quote Victor Hugo:

Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Ebaff66532583ed64919c590a3b41a8c

45Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:37

I was only joking bonce.  I love the fact he reads.  He has such a good imagination for it too!

He had to sit them daft SAT tests a couple of weeks ago and he did brilliant.  Our window cleaner must be a right clever bastard as well as tall Very Happy

46Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kids are tested too early,and too often. Just my opinion of course.

Glad I'm not at school now.

So are the teachers.

47Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:45

Haha.  Even most of the teachers dont agree with it though.  They arent allowed to outright say it mind but they insinuate as much.

Just hope he doesnt follow in my footsteps and just goes to one secondary school Very Happy

48Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is the lad still into his rugby?

49Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:50

God yeah.  I meant to say he got his first try a couple of weeks ago.  His mate got tackled right on our touch, he ran up got the ball off him and ran the full length of the pitch.  Never seen him run so quick Very Happy

He starts football tomorrow night.  Cant wait for that.  So thats;

Monday - Beavers
Wednesday - Rugby
Friday - Football
Saturday - Swimming
Sunday - Rugby

And this friday he is a mascot at the salford v wigan game.

Smile

50Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm knackered just looking at that.Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Tired-tired-weary-exhausted-smiley-emoticon-000749-fbook

51Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:God yeah.  I meant to say he got his first try a couple of weeks ago.  His mate got tackled right on our touch, he ran up got the ball off him and ran the full length of the pitch.  Never seen him run so quick Very Happy

Monday - Beavers
Wednesday - Rugby
Friday - Football
Saturday - Swimming
Sunday - Rugby

Smile

Boxing Tuesday's .

52Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder if that kick boxing place is still going on Seddon st in LH? 58 would know.

53Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:00

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:God yeah.  I meant to say he got his first try a couple of weeks ago.  His mate got tackled right on our touch, he ran up got the ball off him and ran the full length of the pitch.  Never seen him run so quick Very Happy

Monday - Beavers
Wednesday - Rugby
Friday - Football
Saturday - Swimming
Sunday - Rugby

Smile

Boxing Tuesday's .
I keep thinking about that one scott.  Some form of combat sport anyway.  Ive still got the details you sent me for that one.

Just finding the time at the minute Smile

Last edited by y2johnny on Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:01; edited 1 time in total

54Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:01

boltonbonce wrote:I'm knackered just looking at that.Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Tired-tired-weary-exhausted-smiley-emoticon-000749-fbook
Tell me about it.  Thats the good thing about my job now though.  I pretty much work it round everything so he doesnt miss out.  Gonna be flatlining when the girl starts wanting to do stuff.

55Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If she takes up Irish dancing you're in big trouble. Very Happy

56Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:04

Funnily enough someone mentioned that.  There is one close by.  She wants to play rugby too though.  So that will make things a bit easier

57Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sport is good, talking of sport I've just ordered some test freak ( growth hormone booster) with some other stuff stacked, along with some stuff for sexual enhancement, as you stop producing growth hormone drastically once you hit 30, and some fenugreek from Holland and Barrett .

58Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Thu Jun 02 2016, 21:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Funnily enough someone mentioned that.  There is one close by.  She wants to play rugby too though.  So that will make things a bit easier
Brilliant. Going in under the sticks like Michael Flatley.

Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Dance_all_text

59Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Tue Jun 07 2016, 10:30

carl baxter

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Piggy was good fun when we were kids.my dad made me pack it in though .broke too many windows

http://www.cheshirechristmastrees.com

60Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 3 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Tue Jun 07 2016, 12:10

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tracking on bikes, kerbie, three & in, lampie (kicking a ball to hit a lamppost), but mostly football on one of the ever disappearing fields & cricket on the outfield at Eagley in the summer, tennis and bowls at Egerton Park, 
In the summer holidays we'd be out from dawn till dusk with a quid for a pasty barm at lunch time, kids now are more interested in being on consoles than actually playing out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum