Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Games you used to play as a kid

+6
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bwfc1958
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 4 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Tue Jun 07 2016, 14:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Sport is good, talking of sport I've just ordered some test freak ( growth hormone booster) with some other stuff stacked, along with some stuff for sexual enhancement, as you stop producing growth hormone drastically once you hit 30, and some fenugreek from Holland and Barrett .
Unless you are building or sports training I'd stay well clear of that lot Scott. There's a lot of crap talked about it to sell product (I used to own shares in a gym in the '80s/'90s so I know) and a decent diet and plenty of exercise goes a long way. I'm in my 60s and still as buff as anyone at our gym (though not as big as some of the young lads) and I don't take protein supplements, use heavy weights or diet to rip. That said, I do like to enjoy my weekends so maintaining the six pack is a bit of an ongoing battle but 22% body fat is fine for someone of my age - and any age for that matter unless you want to compete.

I'm telling you this because if you get too big, it's really difficult to downsize when you get older so it's a lot healthier to stay lean from the beginning if you are health conscious as you clearly are. Sensible low carb diet, plenty of aerobics, low weights/high reps is definitely the way forward IMO.

62Games you used to play as a kid  - Page 4 Empty Re: Games you used to play as a kid Tue Jun 07 2016, 14:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not to mention the many and varied side effects, eat well and exercise and you'll stay fit

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum