Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIY and shit

+8
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 15:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Having the shittest day ever.  A company we have done a load of work for has not paid us.  They have closed the company and set up a new one.  Almost three grand down the drain and 8 days of my life done working for fuck all.  Tomorrow better be a fucking top day after this shitter of one
The shitbags! Shocked

42DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 15:58

Wish I'd never got out of bed today. Scrap man was supposed to be here at half three to pick the old radiators up. Guess what. ........ ::seething:: ::mad:: ::seething2:: :gun: :suicide:

43DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 16:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny go and get yourself a KFC or an Amigos mate, that will make you feel better. Smile

44DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 16:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Its an old georgian house.  Big rooms and high ceilings.  He wasnt the cheapest or most expensive.  But to let us down on the day is a piss take. Tried asking him when he thinks he will be able to make it and he said it wont be for ages and id be best finding someone else.   Workshy cunt.  Hes on another job where he won't have to graft as much.  He took two full days to do a "box room" becaude he has about 15 fag breaks.  

I'm not having a good day
It's the future.
I'll just go out on a limb here and bet he's English and not Polish or Asian.

Nice well done lusty you've managed to get Brexit in on another unrelated thread, fucking get a grip and move on

45DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 16:04

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:He is scouse.  Which should have set alarm bells anyway.  

(If there are any on here, before you start moaning, just.....calm down,calm down!!!!)

oh well as least it won't have been his fault then

46DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 16:07

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Wish I'd never got out of bed today. Scrap man was supposed to be here at half three to pick the old radiators up. Guess what. ........ ::seething:: ::mad:: ::seething2:: :gun: :suicide:

get on deliveroo mate, the Argentinian Steak House Cau on media city deliver via them. Not the cheapest but I reckon you're due a treat

47DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 16:39

Bacon butties.  Hopefully nothing can go wrong there.  Had that cau once, the burger was still mooing.

48DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 16:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Bacon butties.  Hopefully nothing can go wrong there.  Had that cau once, the burger was still mooing.

Has the bread ( or bacon ) gone up?

49DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 16:47

Got it from aldi.  So probably not.  Also, the missus got it so i have no idea. Smile

50DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 16:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The scaremongering will continue, until all the remain voters ( in years to come ) will be lying there, and they'll say " know what cat, it wasn't a bad idea voting out of the EU"

Then Bread and co will be slagging the remain voters off, pretending they voted out silent

51DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Wed Jul 27 2016, 18:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Bacon butties.  Hopefully nothing can go wrong there.  Had that cau once, the burger was still mooing.

Has the bread ( or bacon ) gone up?
Only the Danish bacon, because apparently there has been some changes in our relationship with Europe.
They kept that one quiet.

52DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Thu Jul 28 2016, 19:46

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am surprised you haven't got Boncey in to help with the diy....

53DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Thu Jul 28 2016, 20:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I am surprised you haven't got Boncey in to help with the diy....
DIY and shit - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuhucurhDz0fc9Mv9LfN4jZNgE2hpShJaDaSyM394KrNlYmOXB Very Happy
DIY and shit - Page 3 Diy-1

54DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Thu Jul 28 2016, 21:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

55DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Thu Jul 28 2016, 23:46

Well everything is back on schedule.  Got a plasterer working all day saturday and sunday doing the same job but for 300 less.  Its a foreigner  (the job not the plasterer).

Then the radiators fitted on the 9th, flooring the 10th and skirts the 11th.  Then its just decorating which is all down to the missus. Smile

Only the stairs,  landing and kitchen to do after that. Kitchen will probably be done in the new year now.  Cant wait to be away next week

56DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Fri Jul 29 2016, 12:10

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is it listed, Johnny? Cue leaning tower of Pisa puns, but you know what I mean!

57DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Fri Jul 29 2016, 12:12

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chairmanda wrote:Is it listed, Johnny? Cue leaning tower of Pisa puns, but you know what I mean!
It's got an ASBO listed against it if that's what you mean

58DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Fri Jul 29 2016, 12:13

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:I am surprised you haven't got Boncey in to help with the diy....

This very much reminds me of where I work.

59DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Fri Jul 29 2016, 13:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Its an old georgian house.  Big rooms and high ceilings.  He wasnt the cheapest or most expensive.  But to let us down on the day is a piss take. Tried asking him when he thinks he will be able to make it and he said it wont be for ages and id be best finding someone else.   Workshy cunt.  Hes on another job where he won't have to graft as much.  He took two full days to do a "box room" becaude he has about 15 fag breaks.  

I'm not having a good day
It's the future.
I'll just go out on a limb here and bet he's English and not Polish or Asian.

Nice well done lusty you've managed to get Brexit in on another unrelated thread, fucking get a grip and move on
WTF?

You're really getting paranoid about it now mate. Everybody know that Polish workers are loads better than the lazy English and that's the case with or without the referendum. And what mentioning Asian workers has to do with Brexit really has to be a product of your twisted imagination.

Maybe we should never mention Dervite or Derik again in case anyone is tempted to use the E word and upset your fine sensitivities?

60DIY and shit - Page 3 Empty Re: DIY and shit Fri Jul 29 2016, 13:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
DIY and shit - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuhucurhDz0fc9Mv9LfN4jZNgE2hpShJaDaSyM394KrNlYmOXB Very Happy
Electric Power Hammers £80 in Lidl from Monday.
That's all I'm saying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum