Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Terrorist attack in France?

+7
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
whatsgoingon
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Another Terrorist attack in France? Thu Jul 14 2016, 23:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice

A lorry has struck a crowd during Bastille Day celebrations in the southern French city of Nice, with reports of many dead.

The incident took place on the famous Promenade des Anglais during a firework display, media reports say.

Another Terrorist attack in France? _90393951_dd52e5e4-de79-44b2-aedd-0758dc2a615f

One image on Twitter showed about a dozen people lying on the street, some being tended to.

The local prefecture has urged people in the area to remain indoors, calling the incident "an attack".

Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi said that "a lorry driver appears to have killed dozens of people".

Sebastien Humbert, the prefect of the Alpes-Maritimes region, told France's BFM TV that "perhaps about 30 people" were dead and 100 injured.

He said the lorry driver had been shot dead.

The mayor and police urged residents to stay indoors.

Some reports spoke of shots being exchanged between police and the occupants of the lorry but these have not been confirmed.

Social media video showed people running through the streets in panic following the incident.

A journalist with the Nice Matin newspaper reported from the scene that there was "a lot of blood and without doubt many injured".

An Agence France-Presse reporter said the incident took place as the firework display was ending, adding: "We saw people hit and bits of debris flying around."

Another image on Twitter showed a white lorry stopped in the middle of the promenade with damage to its front, and four police officers observing it while taking cover behind a palm tree.

One eyewitness told BFM TV: "Everyone was calling run, run, run there's an attack run, run, run. We heard some shots. We thought they were fireworks because it's the 14th of July.

"There was great panic. We were running too because we didn't want to stick around and we went into a hotel to get to safety. "

Another witness, Roy Calley told the BBC that there were "thousands of people on the promenade" when the incident happened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36800730

73 dead so far. The lorry had guns and grenades in the back.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder who will be behind this.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This is horrible and whatever issues we've had with the French have to be put to one side and everyone has to pull together. We need to offer whatever resources we can and help do everything we can to unearth this scum and eradicate them.
This all starts with the teachings and radicalisation in mosques where gullible young people have their heads turned by people who never seem to be in harms way themselves.
RIP to all the victims in Nice and deepest condolences to all those who have lost friends, family and loved ones.
One of the biggest questions I have, is why France? they seem to be the target for way more than their share, is it something to do with their attitudes to Islam, is it geography or has a weakness been identified.
Whatever it is we owe it to them, EU or no EU to offer whatever help, support and resources we can to help.
Another Terrorist attack in France? 4462208505_152e5a4be2

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I wonder who will be behind this.

I could hazard a guess! I have eliminated those pesky atheists as well as the Hovis Witnesses.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I'm certainly lost for words that's for sure and didn't expect to wake to this.

How do we all solve this problem that we have?

I'm quite surprised that the UK hasn't had one of these terrorist attacks yet TBH.

RIP to those who have died.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

whatsgoingon wrote:
One of the biggest questions I have, is why France? they seem to be the target for way more than their share, is it something to do with their attitudes to Islam, is it geography or has a weakness been identified.

The brutal truth is that France has a large Muslim population. Draw your own conclusions.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUmufgofXNAhXsJMAKHRtICRcQFggtMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pewresearch.org%2Ffact-tank%2F2015%2F11%2F17%2F5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe%2F&usg=AFQjCNEyRuSYarqpnKbq7jrqX2czKn23Wg&sig2=Y2uJPWFscDgNSYHAdC1XHw

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

France is infested with these maggots. They've let their people down badly

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sooner or later people are going to turn on Muslims and without discrimination, in the way they are targeting people without discrimination. I don't think we are far from a point where people rather than blaming ISIS start to blame Islam as a whole.
Not a great slope to start sliding down but when people are backed into a corner and feel threatened and vulnerable they fight back. When the real threat is invisible they will move their focus to the perceived visible threat.

10Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Fri Jul 15 2016, 23:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

In anyone wants to keep track this site might help:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm

11Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 15:56

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:In anyone wants to keep track this site might help:

The bit that pisses me off more than any other on this is the lack of condemnation from any section of the Muslim community.
It's almost as if there is a tacit acceptance that they believe this is ok.
Generally the French are patriotic and circle the wagons and fight when they feel threatened, how long before they revert to eye for an eye.

12Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 16:02

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:In anyone wants to keep track this site might help:

That makes for some grim reading.  Evil or Very Mad

13Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 16:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
The bit that pisses me off more than any other on this is the lack of condemnation from any section of the Muslim community.

What a bigoted comment. You're basically saying the whole Muslim community should apologise for the actions of one nutter.

If a Bolton fan does something stupid do you feel the need to apologise on behalf of all Bolton fans? Do you fuck.

If a white prick kills someone do you feel the need to apologise on behalf of white pricks?

It's nearly 5pm, isn't it time for your KKK meeting? I'm sure mummy's washed your whites.

14Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 16:55

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

What a bigoted comment. You're basically saying the whole Muslim community should apologise for the actions of one nutter.

If a Bolton fan does something stupid do you feel the need to apologise on behalf of all Bolton fans? Do you fuck.

If a white prick kills someone do you feel the need to apologise on behalf of white pricks?

It's nearly 5pm, isn't it time for your KKK meeting? I'm sure mummy's washed your whites.
In what is clearly an attack inspired by Muslim jihad coming after another Muslim jihad attack last November with a total death toll of 314 innocent people then yes they should be publicly condemning it. An yes if a white prick in the name of race hate killed 314 innocent black people you are fucking right I would condemn it as would any real human being, but you wouldn't expect it from some delusional fictional non-entity on an Internet forum
You're petty points scoring and delusional comments aren't really relevant or pertinent anywhere, but on a matter like this your irrelevance actually changes to offensiveness. But as long as you're getting attention it's alright then isn't it.
You complete fuck up.

15Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 17:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
In what is clearly an attack inspired by Muslim jihad coming after another Muslim jihad attack last November with a total death toll of 314 innocent people then yes they should be publicly condemning it. An yes if a white prick in the name of race hate killed 314 innocent black people you are fucking right I would condemn it as would any real human being, but you wouldn't expect it from some delusional fictional non-entity on an Internet forum
You're petty points scoring and delusional comments aren't really relevant or pertinent anywhere, but on a matter like this your irrelevance actually changes to offensiveness. But as long as you're getting attention it's alright then isn't it.
You complete fuck up.

You are clearly a bigot. And very stupid.

Do you know how many people fall under the Muslim umbrella? Fooking millions. No way should any Muslim have to apologise for someone they've never met just because they share a religion.

Your racist undertones have been evident from the moment you first appeared on here, and you're letting them cloud your judgement. If this nutter had been a white Christian no way would you have apologised. And you know it.

You see a brown face and your mind is made up.

16Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 17:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
You complete fuck up.

You are clearly a bigot. And very stupid.

Do you know how many people fall under the Muslim umbrella? Fooking millions. No way should any Muslim have to apologise for someone they've never met just because they share a religion.

Your racist undertones have been evident from the moment you first appeared on here, and you're letting them cloud your judgement. If this nutter had been a white Christian no way would you have apologised. And you know it.

You see a brown face and your mind is made up.

See if you've got the maturity and intelligence to answer this question honestly, if white activists in this country killed 314 people in two seperate massacres would you expect to see Theresa May publicly speak out and condemn the attacks - yes or no

17Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 18:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
See if you've got the maturity and intelligence to answer this question honestly, if white activists in this country killed 314 people in two seperate massacres would you expect to see Theresa May publicly speak out and condemn the attacks - yes or no

Yes, of course I would expect her to condemn the killings. But no way would she say "on behalf of all white people......".

But the difference is that May is the leader of a nation, you do realise that Muslims aren't a race or country so don't have a leader. So who are you expecting to condemn the killings?

18Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 18:24

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Yes, of course I would expect her to condemn the killings. But no way would she say "on behalf of all white people......".

But the difference is that May is the leader of a nation, you do realise that Muslims aren't a race or country so don't have a leader. So who are you expecting to condemn the killings?
Muslims have their own community and there own leaders who in many cases are held in higher esteem than our PM. You would expect the PM to condemn it on behalf of the British population why wouldn't you expect Muslim leaders not to condemn an attrocity carried out in the name of their religion on behalf of their people.
Complete double standards

19Another Terrorist attack in France? Empty Re: Another Terrorist attack in France? Sat Jul 16 2016, 18:34

Which Muslim are you waiting for a condemnation from WGO?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum