Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:09 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

After an unbeaten preseason so far the development squad took a battering at the mighty Chorley tonight where they were 3 down in 15 mins.
Samizedah got our goal.

2Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:09 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Christ, Nat's gonna love this! Very Happy

3Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:11 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Jesus Christ, Nat's gonna love this! Very Happy
I don't think they'll even achieve bell end or ponce status

4Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:20 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't think we would win this

5Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:28 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apologies for not posting last night, but I was drunk on Pepsi after this amazing victory.

Your boys were humiliated. Embarrassed. I've never seen such a one sided game. You put out your strongest side but it was no match for the men in black and white.

I saw Bolton fans burning their replica BWFC tops in the streets of Chorley last night, then taking their brand new Chorley shirts out of the packaging and pulling them on over their ample bellies. They knew where the future of North West football lay.

C-C-C-C-C-CFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:14 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Went to a pre season friendly at Chorley with one of my sons a few seasons ago and have to say it was a great experience, we switched ends at half time so we were behind the goal we were shooting towards, chips at half time and at the end there were some pissed up blokes kicking a ball about so my son went on and they let him take a penalty against one of them and gave the goalie pelters when he scored.
There is definitely something to be said for that level of football because it's more of a social and enjoyment thing than the life and death of top level football.
Although from memory there has been trouble up there a couple of times, once against Chester and a couple of others.

7Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:35 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With Honeyball, Spooner, Perry, Newell etc all flirting with the first team squad ATM, I'm surprised there was anyone left to play.

8Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:56 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Captur15

9Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely Bolton's strongest team.

10Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Empty Re: Chorley 6 Bolton XI 1 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Dennis Politic - Anybody know if he's a left or right winger?

Ba Dum.........Tish!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum