Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bizarre...

+11
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Numpty 28723
boltonbonce
Norpig
Sluffy
Bread2.0
wanderlust
Cajunboy
whatsgoingon
Reebok Trotter
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:How have we gone from "Bolton man bums his dog" to "Discussion on Brazilian transgender sex-workers"?

If I were a Brazilian transgender sex-worker, I'd be offended that such a link had been made.

It's very Brazilian transgender sex-workerist to lump the two together.

You should all be ashamed.

Very few threads on Nuts avoid talking about gay sex.

22Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:You've got to hand it to our Stacey - she knows how to ask the questions that get right to the crux of the matter.

Interviewing a guy in the street: "You said you slept with most of the girls - do you shag them up the arse or do they have sex with you up your arse?"

Ha ha, she is VERY direct which makes it so watchable.

23Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:I read the title of this thread and immediately thought: "That'll be about that bloke who's been bumming his Staffy."

Funny because I read the title and thought the thread would be about Burnden Aces!

Anybody been reading it recently?

Basically there are only two people posting on it, the absolute and utterly preposterous fake account of a man pretending to be a woman who pretends to be Scottish, who is a Celtic fan, posting on the forum in a Scottish accent sort of way, who follows Bolton because Lennon came here but decided to stay after he was sacked - and a REAL Welsh bloke who hates me for some reason or other (I think I asked him to grow up once and stop please stop posting 'gifs' on every post he made) and who is basically the ONLY remaining REAL regular poster left on the forum.

He once posted abusive comments in 'white text' - so to make them invisible - after he had posted something normally - and got really frustrated when no one replied to these completely 'hidden' comments.

Hardly surprising really is it!

Well the three things these two numpties have been doing recently has been running a live text updating commentary of the Wales game (I don't know why as the game was on BBC Radio 5Live at the time and easily accessible on line through iplayer) - and they mostly never run one on Bolton games; Having a rant about 'gay' traffic lights (following on from a thread that Angry Dad - yet another fake character - had started), and immersing themselves in what can only be described as a sex texting game between the two of them (two grown men remember)!

Hardly a post at all on BWFC.

I know shagging a real dog is unnatural behaviour but the bloke is obviously sick in the head.

These two on BA however aren't, yet for months they have been doing utterly bizarre stuff like this to achieve what exactly?

Maybe these two desperately need to live a life away from social media and spend more time with real people.

24Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Basically there are only two people posting on it, the absolute and utterly preposterous fake account of a man pretending to be a woman who pretends to be Scottish, who is a Celtic fan, posting on the forum in a Scottish accent sort of way, who follows Bolton because Lennon came here but decided to stay after he was sacked - and a REAL Welsh bloke who hates me for some reason or other (I think I asked him to grow up once and please stop posting 'gifs' on every post he made) and who is basically the ONLY remaining REAL regular poster left on the forum."

Nat and Bonce..?

25Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Probably.

26Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought the Scottish account was Martin?

27Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:22

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There was a 37 year old woman from Sweden in the news yesterday who'd been using bits of skeletons in 'sexual situations' which makes Staffy guy seem comparatively normal.

28Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I thought the Scottish account was Martin?
It's too intelligent for Martin.

29Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 15:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For some reason I thought the Jock was Johnny.

30Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 15:45

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:For some reason I thought the Jock was Johnny.
No chance, the Jocks got skin like a rhino on there johnny is a bit of a drama queen and get's upset at anything

31Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 15:59

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The story about the man having sex with a dog is only the 2nd weirdest thing I've read today.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/partner-50-stone-woman-uses-8781359

32Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:The story about the man having sex with a dog is only the 2nd weirdest thing I've read today.

Holy shit, what's happening to people?

33Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So he's allowed to kill his wife, but it's illegal to assist in somebody's death, when they're in so much pain, and the doctors can't help any further.

And can you get a bed so big for her on the NHS?

34Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:19

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

DEANO82 wrote:The story about the man having sex with a dog is only the 2nd weirdest thing I've read today.

There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start. Bits of that story made me feel physically sick. The pictures didn't help either.

35Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:

There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start. Bits of that story made me feel physically sick. The pictures didn't help either.
Would you?  Laughing

36Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely no problem with that if they're paying for it themselves. It's their life, their money.

Everyone needs a goal of some sort.

37Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

scottjames30 wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

Would you?  Laughing
I must definitely fucking wouldn't. Here's a few snippets that made me feel a bit sick. 

It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.
“If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it’s a big turn-on for both of us.

“I love it when he lavishes attention on me and we have a great sex life. Sometimes I go on top – he’s so strong he can handle it.”

She also realised that her size could be lucrative on the internet and started posting naked videos online for men, charging £100 a time.

Sid said I was pretty and was turned on by my flab.

The bigger I get the sexier I feel. I love my big soft belly and stuffing myself with food really turns me on.

On an average day, Monica will eat six biscuits (American scones), six sausages in a bread roll, a big bowl of sugary cereal, two weight-gain shakes, four McChicken sandwiches, four double cheeseburgers, large French fries, 30 chicken nuggets, macaroni cheese, Taco Bell takeaways and a gallon of ice cream.

The funnel feeding is what I really look forward to. I find it to be a very sexual experience and I know Sid likes it too

“I could get hit by a car tomorrow and my life would be over. 

38Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:31

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hands up if you just knocked one out reading that?

39Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I must definitely fucking wouldn't. Here's a few snippets that made me feel a bit sick. 

It's their sexual fantasy. Not my bag, but each to their own.

Post your sexual fantasy on here and I guarantee someone will feel sick reading it.

40Bizarre...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bizarre... Wed Sep 07 2016, 16:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I mean seriously, what the fuck is going on here. Sid is a complete weirdo if you ask me and the only life that would be over if she got hit by a car is the person driving the car and the car itself. It would be a frigging write off! 

How you can choose to live your life like this is way beyond my comprehension.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum