Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Millwall 0-2 Bolton - Match Report Post #36

+16
King Bill
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
wessy
DEANO82
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
gloswhite
bryan458
whatsgoingon
wanderlust
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Norpig
NickFazer
MartinBWFC
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

okocha wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Is it coincidence that 4 wins and 4 clean sheets coincides with Buxton's injury and Wilson coming in, Taylor seems to be settling well on the other flank. I hope Thorpe's injury isn't serious because he seems to be decent in front of the back 4.
All contributory factors, WGO, but the main difference, I think, is the non-selection of Trotter, who contributes virtually nothing each game and whose lack of effort wrecks team spirit.
I agree Trotter virtual made us a 10 man team, also something seems to have changed in the attitude of Vela. so two pluses in what was a poor midfield.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They seem to be forgetting the jitters they were plagued with, letting in goals in last minute of the game, now. This away win will have boosted their confidence more. They kept a clean sheet and scored twice. Well done Parky.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:However the BBC says we had 51% possession. Didn't sound like it on the radio.

:facepalm:

And here we have an example of why people stop posting on here ......  no football banter back n forth, no alternate view, no points to be made... just a dickhead....or should I say Bellend.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
And here we have an example of why people stop posting on here ......  no football banter back n forth, no alternate view, no points to be made... just a dickhead....or should I say Bellend.

Claiming the BBC were wrong because you "saw" it on the radio needs no comment.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He didn't say he saw it on the radio, he said it didn't sound like it on the radio,

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:He didn't say he saw it on the radio, he said it didn't sound like it on the radio,

That was my point genius. You can't tell who has possession from the radio.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:He didn't say he saw it on the radio, he said it didn't sound like it on the radio,

That was my point genius. You can't tell who has possession from the radio.
Course you can from the commentary, fuck me that's pedantic even for you

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

No radio commentary gives you possession, half the time they're talking about the game rather than telling you who has the ball.

Embarrassing that I have to put you right on such an obvious thing.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

No radio commentary gives you possession, half the time they're talking about the game rather than telling you who has the ball.

It does if you listen to a proper station, I'll grant you that it's difficult on tower where they chat more shit than you do

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What’s a transcendental?
It’s the juggler on the radio.
The juggler on the radio?
There’s a juggler on the radio. He sounds exactly the same as if there’s no juggler. There’s lots of people listening to the radio and some are saying, “I believe in the juggler.” and some are saying, “There is no juggler.” and there’s a few philosopher types saying, “How is a juggler you can’t see hear, see, smell, or touch different from no juggler?” but there’s nothing any of these people can tell each other about the existence or the non-existence of the juggler!
So, how do you know there’s a juggler?
I heard him on the radio.
There’s a juggler then ….

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:What’s a transcendental?
It’s the juggler on the radio.
The juggler on the radio?
There’s a juggler on the radio. He sounds exactly the same as if there’s no juggler. There’s lots of people listening to the radio and some are saying, “I believe in the juggler.” and some are saying, “There is no juggler.” and there’s a few philosopher types saying, “How is a juggler you can’t see hear, see, smell, or touch different from no juggler?” but there’s nothing any of these people can tell each other about the existence or the non-existence of the juggler!
So, how do you know there’s a juggler?
I heard him on the radio.
There’s a juggler then ….
What was he juggling then

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Indian clubs.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

It does if you listen to a proper station, I'll grant you that it's difficult on tower where they chat more shit than you do
The two bozo's on it want slapping and it's the only choice for commentary unfortunately.

Tony Kelly needs to realise that we are not a big club anymore and that we are not being broadcast all over the world and just in little Bolton.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

The two bozo's on it want slapping and it's the only choice for commentary unfortunately.

Tony Kelly needs to realise that we are not a big club anymore and that we are not being broadcast all over the world and just in little Bolton.
In fairness out of the 2 TK is the one I can stand, I love his passion and his bias. He doesn't even pretend to have any impartiality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum