Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack

+8
gloswhite
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
xmiles
doffcocker
observer
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy....
The viewpoint that the reason these nutters carry out the atrocities because they are nutters is not only the official position of the government but also the position of every mainstream party in the U.K.

Your viewpoint that they do it because they are Muslim is the position of the edl.

I know that this forum is your baby, but I would appreciate it if you stopped pedalling your fascist views on here.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Sluffy....
The viewpoint that the reason these nutters carry out the atrocities because they are nutters is not only the official position of the government but also the position of every mainstream party in the U.K.

Your viewpoint that they do it because they are Muslim is the position of the edl.

I know that this forum is your baby, but I would appreciate it if you stopped pedalling your fascist views  on here.
:facepalm:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But Lusty they are muslims who have been radicalised so the religion is relevant. I wouldn't class them as nutters just brainwashed and easily led.
Bit strong to call Sluffy a fascist as well by the way.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy, I know that this forum is your baby, but I would appreciate it if you stopped pedalling your fascist views on here.

Bit strong there Wander, and far too aggressive with your liberal views !  Very Happy

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

For the record, I'm 100% with Lusty in this.

The people carrying out these atrocities are doing so primarily because they are aggrieved at the fact that we in the west have spent the last God knows how long subjugating them and stealing their assets, ie land and oil.

They're angry at us and the weak-minded amongst them are easily whipped up by the empty rhetoric promulgated by the people behind ISIS, to the point where they will happily strap a bomb to their chest and blow themselves up.

In simple terms it goes like this:

Young and very impressionable Muslim in Britain is fed up of being called a "dirty paki" and being accused of being a paedophile just because of the colour of his skin.

So he's a bit troubled.

And this gets spotted by wankers like Anjem Choudary and Abu Hamza who get inside his head and start exploiting his anger by saying that he can strike a blow back and receive his place in paradise if he commits to the cause.

So, because his heads up his arse and he's properly angry by now, he goes along with it and blows himself up.

He didn't do it primarily because he was a Muslim and he decided that he wanted his 70 virgins, he did it because he was played by some very devious fuckers with an agenda.

This isn't about religion, it's about geo-politics and revenge.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Sluffy....

I know that this forum is your baby, but I would appreciate it if you stopped pedalling your fascist views  on here.

What the fucking hell are you on about (again!)?

The people who are undertaking the atrocities in London, Manchester, Paris and Nice, etc, in the last year or so are extremists who count themselves as being part (or followers) of Islamic State.

Islamic State base themselves on an extreme form of Sunni Islamist belief (Wahhabism).

Those are factual statements.

Nowhere (except in your own head) will you find that I am anti Muslim.

I also don't agree that all those carrying on the murderous acts are necessarily 'nutters' as you say.

They are simply people who have been taught a view of religion that they wholeheartedly believe in - and part of which 'blesses' those who martyr themselves in the act of killing or maiming 'non-believers'.

Numerous people with intelligence have martyred themselves in recent years following this credo are you suggesting that every single one of them was a 'nutter'!?

In fact I would interested to see where it says that the Government and all mainstream political party's view them as 'nutters' as their official position as you claim - I doubt very much that they do.

Religion is based on belief and just because someone has a different belief to you or I doesn't necessarily make them a 'nutter'.

Religious extremism is the problem.

I know plenty of 'nutters' - I'm sure you do too - but only the zealously religious ones are prepared to martyr themselves.  The rest might be angry or not too bright but they still aren't stupid enough to go and kill themselves just because they aren't the sharpest tools in the box.

Those who flew planes into stuff on 9/11 clearly had brains enough to learn how to fly - but they martyr themselves and killed thousands of innocent people (including fellow Muslims) in doing so.

It's the extremist belief they hold that is the problem and not that they are extremely stupid, angry or 'nutters'.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You don't need to be Douglas Bader mixed with Albert Einstein to be able to hold a yoke and point the nose in the direction of a big building.

Just....saying.......

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:You don't need to be Douglas Bader mixed with Albert Einstein to be able to hold a yoke and point the nose in the direction of a big building.

Just....saying.......

Yes you're right - yoke and big building'.

Easy peasy.

Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack - Page 2 0755724

Rolling Eyes

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It is.

Modern jet liners are easy to fly. Especially if you're only planning on flying it a few miles and not bothering with the landing bit.

There's basically a go faster lever and a steery thing - that's it.

Go and google "fly by wire" and stop making yourself look daft.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:It is.

Modern jet liners are easy to fly. Especially if you're only planning on flying it a few miles and not bothering with the landing bit.

There's basically a go faster lever and a steery thing - that's it.

Go and google "fly by wire" and stop making yourself look daft.

Shame the hijackers weren't as know all as you otherwise they could have saved themselves a load of bother having to take flying lessons then!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1340519/FBI-tracks-down-the-Florida-lair-of-flying-school-terrorists.html

Rolling Eyes

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Did you actually bother to read that in your haste to try and prove a point?

I'm guessing the answer to that is a resounding "no", otherwise you'd have seen this bit:

"He said: "I suppose Atta had just enough training to keep the plane in the air - how to make turns and move it up and down. He could not, however, have taxied a 757 or 767 from the gate, got it airborne or landed it safely."

Epic fail......

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes I read it.

And funnily enough I also thought these were the key words, specifically -

"I suppose Atta had just enough training to keep the plane in the air..."

Which of course directly implies that if he hadn't had the training he COULDN'T have kept the plane in the air!

Or in other words he could not have flown it with that 'yoke' thingy into that 'big building'.

So how about instead of being so desperate to keep having a pop at me, try and engage that all knowing intellect you like to believe you have and see what is actually written there in black and white in front of you?

You were saying something about epic fail...?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread man you really have become one big saddo with your late night pissed up rants, arrogant posts, constantly having a pop at Sluffy, etc.

You used to be a good poster who was enjoyable to read but not anymore.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Button it, grass.

"Sir! Sir! Some of the other boys are taking about forming their own club sir! What shall we do, sir...?"

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No idea what that means, but couldn't help laughing at it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:No idea what that means, but couldn't help laughing at it.
2 members tried to poach me! Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Bread man and Natasha tried to poach me! Laughing
You'd be much better fried,with a few chips. Very Happy

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

Any reason why you just took their names out?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Any reason why you just took their names out?
 Not really.

Just don't want any more argy bargy on here that's all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum