Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs?

+20
Chairmanda
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Bread2.0
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
DEANO82
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
karlypants
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Why are you not posting as often on Nuts?

Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap8%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap4%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap24%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap16%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

161Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 11:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I'm going to put my two pennyworth in here. I had decided to walk away from  Nuts about a month ago - mainly due to Breadman's comments. Because I disagreed with the way he was going to vote in the recent general election he referred to me as a c**t and someone who would go out and kick puppies to death and shit on the homeless.

Wasn't that just a general comment aimed at everyone who didn't vote Labour though?

Forums need villains. Forums need debate and argument. This site now has none of those.

It might have been but it was still well beyond the pale of what anyone has to put up with. It was still personally abusive and not appropriate here. There are other websites where he could spew up his bile.

162Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 12:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:It might have been but it was still well beyond the pale of what anyone has to put up with. It was still personally abusive and not appropriate here. There are other websites where he could spew up his bile.

I think you've got selective memory, there's been loads of bile on this site over the years - I just think you chose to take this one personally.

Every site needs a mentalist. It used to be Amos, then Scott, then Bread.

Who's going to fill the void?

163Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 12:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:It might have been but it was still well beyond the pale of what anyone has to put up with. It was still personally abusive and not appropriate here. There are other websites where he could spew up his bile.

I think you've got selective memory, there's been loads of bile on this site over the years - I just think you chose to take this one personally.

If you get called a c**t - what other way is there to take it apart from personally.
As regards filling the void- if the situations vacant, why don't you fill it

164Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 13:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

If you get called a c**t - what other way is there to take it apart from personally.
As regards filling the void- if the situations vacant, why don't you fill it

He does have a point! If the cap fits etc etc  Very Happy

165Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 14:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been traumatised by the comments made by rammy and Reebok Trotter.

Or, as I like to call it, bullery.

Are they being banned?

166Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 14:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have been traumatised by the comments made by rammy and Reebok Trotter.

Or, as I like to call it, bullery.

Are they being banned?
Stop being such a drama queen! Very Happy

167Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 14:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's no wonder women don't come on this site.

168Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 15:14

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's no wonder real women don't come on this site.
:agree:

169Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 15:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Real women or the ones like Nat? Very Happy

170Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 19:58

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Real women or the ones like Nat? Very Happy
Well theres manda and that other woman who lasted about 5 posts.  But yeah.... not nat

171Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 20:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Well theres manda and that other woman who lasted about 5 posts.  But yeah.... not nat

:trust:

172Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 20:33

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Well theres manda and that other woman who lasted about 5 posts.  But yeah.... not nat

:trust:
Keep your prosthetic cock on chickadee

173Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 20:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Keep your prosthetic cock on chickadee

I've lost it. Does anyone know if KP is walking funny?

174Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 20:52

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Keep your prosthetic cock on chickadee

I've lost it. Does anyone know if KP is walking funny?
Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 B0oo9_11

175Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:13

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think everybody just missed me. king

176Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I think everybody just missed me. king

Of course we have LT!

How is your brother these days, does he still support the Wanderers?

Not seen him around for a while.

Will you both be coming to the Macron for the Leeds game?

177Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:28

I've not missed you. You're on my newsfeed every day Smile

178Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:31

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:

Of course we have LT!

He's good thanks. I don't see him much, as I work a lot and so does he.

Yeah he does, once a Wanderer, always a Wanderer. Very Happy

Not too sure about the Leeds game, all depends on work, would like to make it though. If not I've already booked to stop at the Whites Hotel for the Sheffield game as birthday treat to myself. Never stopped there before, so decided it was about time.

179Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Of course we have LT!

He's good thanks. I don't see him much, as I work a lot and so does he.

Yeah he does, once a Wanderer, always a Wanderer. Very Happy

Not too sure about the Leeds game, all depends on work, would like to make it though. If not I've already booked to stop at the Whites Hotel for the Sheffield game as birthday treat to myself. Never stopped there before, so decided it was about time.

Hope you have a great time when you do (Wednesday, United or both games?).

I'm sure Reebok Trotter and probably one or two others would be happy to meet up with you before/after the game for a beer if you would like that and have nothing else planned.

:drinks:

180Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why Has This Site Gone To The Dogs? Thu Jul 20 2017, 21:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop pimping RT out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next