Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 50]

201OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Mar 04 2018, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad to see Chelsea gave it a real go against City today  Razz

202OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Mar 04 2018, 19:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oi copycat  Very Happy

203OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Mar 04 2018, 19:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:oi copycat  Very Happy
Well,you'd posted it twice,I didn't think a third would be out of order. Very Happy

204OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 06 2018, 00:03

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just saw some bloke carrying Jay Spearing out of the ground under his arm.
http://bbc.in/2FfLvSc

205OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 06 2018, 11:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Is he worth anything now ?

206OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 06 2018, 17:45

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Glad to see Chelsea gave it a real go against City today  Razz

Yep go figure those tactics when you have a team full of star players...... Parky like almost.

207OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Mar 07 2018, 12:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

208OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Mar 09 2018, 13:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anybody following the Premiership reserve/U23 league? Manchester United, who have traditionally produced a stream of internationals and have been PL2 Cat 1 Champions for three of the last five years - mainly based on the fact that they are in an elite group that have the pick of the best youngsters on the planet plus the money to carry a huge youth squad - are currently bottom of the league and are facing relegation to the second tier. 
They're managed by Ricky Sbragia, and have totally gone to pot this year for some unbeknown reason.
Here's the table...
Maybe the days of snapping up hundreds of kids and discarding the chaff like confetti are finally over?

209OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Mar 11 2018, 10:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

211OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Mar 12 2018, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

West Ham like to think they are a special case and a big club, they are wrong on both counts. Lots of other clubs have moved grounds and not been happy to start with but you have to get on with it. 

The stadium isn't ideal but that doesn't give them the right to act as they did, kids were crying and were scared and will have been put off football for life after witnessing what they saw and the toxic atmosphere that went with it.

Last edited by Norpig on Mon Mar 12 2018, 16:22; edited 1 time in total

212OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Mar 12 2018, 16:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They keep saying it's not a football stadium.

It's got a pitch,and two sets of goals. What surrounds the pitch might not be ideal from a supporter viewpoint,but I'm not having this theory that the team are failing because of it.

213OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Mar 12 2018, 16:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:kids were crying and were scared and will have been put off football for life after witnessing what they saw

Are you getting mixed up with a Saturday afternoon at the Macron?

214OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Mar 12 2018, 16:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:kids were crying and were scared and will have been put off football for life after witnessing what they saw

Very Happy

215OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Mar 12 2018, 16:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy

+1

216OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Mar 12 2018, 20:33

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The guardian of the boys on the Burnley bench...........

We were near the Burnley dugout when I tried to move the boys away from the trouble for our safety. It was then that Jeff Hendrick, Dean Marney, Phil Bardsley and Sam Vokes picked the boys up and invited them to sit on the bench.

Then one of the Burnley physios called me over and we stayed there until the full-time whistle. The Burnley lads were absolutely incredible. They gave the boys some of their shirts and boots. It was such a nice thing for them to do.

The boys went to school this morning thinking they were celebrities! They were absolutely made-up and I think they will keep a close eye on Burnley's results from now on, especially as they've got all the kit. I was really shaken up and felt very scared at first so I couldn't be more thankful to the players for helping me. They were human beings that saw three kids in trouble and took them to safety . What started off as an awful incident turned into an amazing experience.

217OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 13 2018, 11:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Burnley  Very Happy

218OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Mar 13 2018, 21:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched the manure get kicked out of Europe. I'll enjoy my Horlicks tonight.

219OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Mar 14 2018, 10:13

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

okocha wrote:Have any of you noticed how well SKD is now faring as Southport manager?  
 Southport results from Sept 2017 to end of year:

0-6, 0-3, 1-4, 0-3, 0-3, 0-7, 1-2, 2-2, 2-2, 0-4, 0-3, 2-2, 0-3, 3-3, 1-5, 2-3, 0-4, 0-0.

Results since Jan 1st with SKD in charge:

3-0, 0-1, 2-0, 3-1, 3-0, 3-0, 3-1, 3-0, 3-0..... and mid-table security.

A remarkable transformation! I wonder what style of football they are playing, and whether their fans care one bit!

220OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 11 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Mar 14 2018, 10:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum