Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

241 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 04 2018, 22:45

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I see that the Liverpool fans still can’t control themselves.
That was very poor. Mind you,we can talk.
? My comment wasn’t anything regarding Hillsborough. Smile

242 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 04 2018, 22:59

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:City well and truly hammered tonight, they just couldn't cope with Liverpool's pressure first half.
And still, 3-0 might not be enough. Shocked

Barca did it last year against PSG, City certainly capable on their day as are Liverpool of a self destruction (although they seem more solid with Van Dijk).

Two great teams to watch though, and some decent English performances on display. The Ox playing his way into a midfield starting role at the World Cup.

243 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu Apr 05 2018, 09:49

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I see that the Liverpool fans still can’t control themselves.
That was very poor. Mind you,we can talk.
? My comment wasn’t anything regarding Hillsborough. Smile
I meant poor from the Liverpool fans. And,as our lot trashed a Leeds pub,we couldn't really get on our high horse.
So there. Very Happy

244 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu Apr 05 2018, 10:14

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I see that the Liverpool fans still can’t control themselves.
That was very poor. Mind you,we can talk.
? My comment wasn’t anything regarding Hillsborough. Smile
I meant poor from the Liverpool fans. And,as our lot trashed a Leeds pub,we couldn't really get on our high horse.
So there. Very Happy
Oh! :whistle: Very Happy

245 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu Apr 05 2018, 11:32

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They're looking at pictures to find the culprits for the coach trashing,but looking at the scenes on tv,they'll be lucky to see anything through the smoke.

246 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu Apr 05 2018, 13:46

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Liverpool's central 3 were all English - Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson and Milner and their performance last night was probably as good as any in terms of work rate, tackling and initiating attacks against quality opposition as I've seen recently. Is there a case for that midfield - who have the advantage of playing in the same club side - going to Russia? It won't happen but I think Southgate should consider his options.

247 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Fri Apr 06 2018, 21:57

DEANO82


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Cardiff missed 2 penalties in the last minute as they lost 1-0 to Wolves. Guess who missed the 1st one?

248 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Fri Apr 06 2018, 22:40

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
DEANO82 wrote:Cardiff missed 2 penalties in the last minute as they lost 1-0 to Wolves. Guess who missed the 1st one?
The six million pound man?

249 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:04

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Now manure lead 3-2. What have I done to deserve this?!!!

250 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:06

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Now manure lead 3-2. What have I done to deserve this?!!!

At least you didn't have to go all the way round their museum and bloody stadium tour whilst having the piss taken out of you for being a Bolton supporter!!! Very Happy

251 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:08

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Now manure lead 3-2. What have I done to deserve this?!!!

At least you didn't have to go all the way round their museum and bloody stadium tour whilst having the piss taken out of you for being a Bolton supporter!!! Very Happy
No,that would be unpleasant. I annoy manure fans by calling them a franchise. They hate it.

Those that can understand English anyway.

252 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:09

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Now manure lead 3-2. What have I done to deserve this?!!!

At least you didn't have to go all the way round their museum and bloody stadium tour whilst having the piss taken out of you for being a Bolton supporter!!! Very Happy
No,that would be unpleasant. I annoy manure fans by calling them a franchise. They hate it.

Those that can understand English anyway.

Love it! Never thought of it like that. I will try this one. Very Happy

253 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:14

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I make them understand that we're a REAL club. However lowly WE may be,they'll always remain a soulless cash cow,with a stone for a heart.

254 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:25

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:I make them understand that we're a REAL club. However lowly WE may be,they'll always remain a soulless cash cow,with a stone for a heart.

Absolutely love it! Very Happy :clap:

255 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:11

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone watching Real Madrid v Juve? What a turnaround.

256 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:23

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No, I'm teaching Cecil to read.

257 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:41

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ronaldo to the rescue.

It’s gonna be a Madrid Liverpool final

258 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:41

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:No, I'm teaching Cecil to read.
Very commendable. Braille is difficult to master.

259 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:46

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’m watching Benidorm. Very Happy

260 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:52

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:Ronaldo to the rescue.

It’s gonna be a Madrid Liverpool final
Always on the cards. They couldn't allow Barca AND Madrid to go out.

261 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu Apr 12 2018, 08:31

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That looked a very soft penalty for Real last night, Buffon went off the deep end with the ref  Very Happy

262 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu Apr 12 2018, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I thought it was the clearest penalty you're likely to see. He was about to tap into an empty net but got a push from the defender.

263 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Thu Apr 12 2018, 13:13

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I felt sorry for Juve but more than anything it was a cracking match. I wanted Juve to go on and win it mainly because I've always been a big fan of Chiellini, so I was gutted with the 98th minute penalty. Still, good game, good game.

264 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 18 2018, 06:59

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43804196

My heart sank when I saw this story. Is this the way we're going in football?
Ridiculous.

265 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 18 2018, 09:55

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43804196

My heart sank when I saw this story. Is this the way we're going in football?
Ridiculous.

I saw on FB the other day a load of Everton fans chanting Fuck off Big Sam - the ungrateful bastards!
Everton thinking they are a big club again, don't make me laugh!

266 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 18 2018, 10:05

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43804196

My heart sank when I saw this story. Is this the way we're going in football?
Ridiculous.

I saw on FB the other day a load of Everton fans chanting Fuck off Big Sam - the ungrateful bastards!
Everton thinking they are a big club again, don't make me laugh!
I used to work with a few Everton supporters,and they really need to get over themselves.

This idea that they're a big club is a joke.

267 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 18 2018, 14:56

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i think we could all do with some class A drugs if we had to watch these, nevermind us  Very Happy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43808481

268 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Wed Apr 18 2018, 19:29

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The way football used to be played, when the players were men and nor ballet artistes!!!







https://www.facebook.com/nostalgiafootball/videos/1724404974283529/?t=1

269 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Mon Apr 23 2018, 12:17

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Stephen Warnock is hanging up his boots at the end of the season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43759943

270 Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. on Tue Apr 24 2018, 20:36

DEANO82


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
How good is Mo Salah, his first goal was a great strike.

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum