Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 50]

241OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 04 2018, 22:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I see that the Liverpool fans still can’t control themselves.
That was very poor. Mind you,we can talk.
? My comment wasn’t anything regarding Hillsborough. Smile

242OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 04 2018, 22:59

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:City well and truly hammered tonight, they just couldn't cope with Liverpool's pressure first half.
And still, 3-0 might not be enough. Shocked

Barca did it last year against PSG, City certainly capable on their day as are Liverpool of a self destruction (although they seem more solid with Van Dijk).

Two great teams to watch though, and some decent English performances on display. The Ox playing his way into a midfield starting role at the World Cup.

243OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 05 2018, 09:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
I meant poor from the Liverpool fans. And,as our lot trashed a Leeds pub,we couldn't really get on our high horse.
So there. Very Happy

244OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 05 2018, 10:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
I meant poor from the Liverpool fans. And,as our lot trashed a Leeds pub,we couldn't really get on our high horse.
So there. Very Happy
Oh! :whistle: Very Happy

245OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 05 2018, 11:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're looking at pictures to find the culprits for the coach trashing,but looking at the scenes on tv,they'll be lucky to see anything through the smoke.

246OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 05 2018, 13:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liverpool's central 3 were all English - Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson and Milner and their performance last night was probably as good as any in terms of work rate, tackling and initiating attacks against quality opposition as I've seen recently. Is there a case for that midfield - who have the advantage of playing in the same club side - going to Russia? It won't happen but I think Southgate should consider his options.

247OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Apr 06 2018, 21:57

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cardiff missed 2 penalties in the last minute as they lost 1-0 to Wolves. Guess who missed the 1st one?

248OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Apr 06 2018, 22:40

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

DEANO82 wrote:Cardiff missed 2 penalties in the last minute as they lost 1-0 to Wolves. Guess who missed the 1st one?
The six million pound man?

249OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now manure lead 3-2. What have I done to deserve this?!!!

250OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Now manure lead 3-2. What have I done to deserve this?!!!

At least you didn't have to go all the way round their museum and bloody stadium tour whilst having the piss taken out of you for being a Bolton supporter!!! Very Happy

251OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

At least you didn't have to go all the way round their museum and bloody stadium tour whilst having the piss taken out of you for being a Bolton supporter!!! Very Happy
No,that would be unpleasant. I annoy manure fans by calling them a franchise. They hate it.

Those that can understand English anyway.

252OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

No,that would be unpleasant. I annoy manure fans by calling them a franchise. They hate it.

Those that can understand English anyway.

Love it! Never thought of it like that. I will try this one. Very Happy

253OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I make them understand that we're a REAL club. However lowly WE may be,they'll always remain a soulless cash cow,with a stone for a heart.

254OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Apr 07 2018, 19:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I make them understand that we're a REAL club. However lowly WE may be,they'll always remain a soulless cash cow,with a stone for a heart.

Absolutely love it! Very Happy :clap:

255OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone watching Real Madrid v Juve? What a turnaround.

256OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I'm teaching Cecil to read.

257OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ronaldo to the rescue.

It’s gonna be a Madrid Liverpool final

258OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:No, I'm teaching Cecil to read.
Very commendable. Braille is difficult to master.

259OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m watching Benidorm. Very Happy

260OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 13 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 11 2018, 21:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Ronaldo to the rescue.

It’s gonna be a Madrid Liverpool final
Always on the cards. They couldn't allow Barca AND Madrid to go out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum