Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sir Edward Heath Paedo ?

+5
Cajunboy
Bollotom2014
Angry Dad
gloswhite
wanderlust
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Thu Oct 12 2017, 15:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

True RT, but if someone was there that could swim, and was confident that they could make a difference, why should they be told not to, and risk losing a life ?

22Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Thu Oct 12 2017, 16:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

RT it was only a couple of years ago in a low pond only a few inches of water a guy was walking by it when he had a fit fell face down on the water and could not turn his head he was just fitting, a policeman stopped anybody from going to help him and said he was not trained or allowed to go in water it would have only been up to his ankles he radio'd in for the correct assistance the guy drowned before it got there. It made all the papers.

23Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Thu Oct 12 2017, 18:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:True RT, but if someone was there that could swim, and was confident that they could make a difference, why should they be told not to, and risk losing a life ?

I'm not sure of the case to which AD is referring but if someone was lying in water which was ankle deep then it stands to reason that anyone could have waded in and saved the person. I fail to see how a copper can order someone who can swim not to go into water to save someone who is drowning. I've got a bronze medallion so I'd tell him to f%*K off.

24Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Thu Oct 12 2017, 18:44

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
xmiles wrote:If you read the rest of the BBC article you will see that it is quite likely that these allegations are false. At least one of them includes allegations of satanic ritual abuse. The police publicly trawled for allegations and have already dismissed the majority of the allegations and are thinking of prosecuting several of the informants for wasting police time.

To me it looks far more like the police refusing to admit they are wrong and persisting in a witch hunt.
There were over 40 allegations, some from nutters 

Come on then.....

Who on here played "Hide The Sausage" with Ted Heath in the 70's....?

Time for some group therapy.

We will get you through this.

25Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Thu Oct 12 2017, 18:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wasn't involved. I only deal in veggie sausages anyway.

26Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Thu Oct 12 2017, 18:50

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I knew it!

You're a veggie sausage dealer.....

Your sort disgust me, hanging round burger vans, pushing your filth on impressionable kids.

"Psst! Come here.....don't eat that burger, try this nut cutlet instead....you'll love it."

There was a lad in our class who got hooked by your lot.

Ruined his life.

He's an accountant now......ya bastard!

27Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Thu Oct 12 2017, 18:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't have to stand here and take this! (As I said to Sir Edward).

I'm going to the veggie police. No one is going to accuse me of creating an accountant!

28Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Thu Oct 12 2017, 23:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

what about cliff yes or no?

29Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:10

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes.

Yes, cliffs do indeed exist.

There are loads of them all round the country. It's not some Muslim cover-up or something.

Generally near the sea and quite high up if you're looking for physical proof.

Next question.

30Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mm
Bread2.0 wrote:Yes.

Yes, cliffs do indeed exist.

There are loads of them all round the country. It's not some Muslim cover-up or something.

Generally near the sea and quite high up if you're looking for physical proof.

Next question.
Ok what about Cliff yes or no?

31Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:23

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cliff who?

You need to be more Pacific, I'm afraid.

32Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bread2.0 wrote:Cliff who?

You need to be more Pacific, I'm afraid.
Ok, a clue, Harry doesn't live here anymore.

33Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:50

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is he on the boat?

Cheers.

34Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Fri Oct 13 2017, 01:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have to go now my Horlicks is ready.

35Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Edward Heath Paedo ? Fri Oct 13 2017, 17:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Cliff is gay but that doesn't make him a paedophile. Wiltshire Police only had one tangible complaint which allegedly took place at a Billy Graham gospel concert. They decided to notify the media that they planned on turning over his crib and made a big show of it. The news showed a Police Helicopter hovering over his luxury pad as numerous police turned his place over. It was clearly designed as a fishing expedition to see if any other victims would come forward when they saw the news. It backfired disastrously because they found bugger all and didn't get any information about Sir Cliff from anyone credible. I believe he is currently suing Wiltshire Police for £2 million in damages for gross invasion of privacy and I think he has a good chance of winning. FWIW Cliff has admitted on the piers Morgan show that he has a former vicar who he describes as his life partner. If Cliff was up to no good somebody would have gone to the press long before now. He's gay and a christian but that's it. Anyone who says otherwise will have to come up with some hard evidence because Wiltshire Police certainly didn't find any.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum