Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWSA AGM and open meeting - This Thursday

+6
Leeds_Trotter
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
y2johnny
boltonbonce
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Imagine Boggers as a mod  Shocked
Imagine me as a mod.

What is a mod?

A moderator - someone who tries to keep everything sweet and ticking over on a forum, whilst having a few go mental at you because you've not agreed with them over something petty and trivial in the scheme of things!

Which I think we do manage to achieve most of the time!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that your ID?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Ye are you gunning for mod status again Johnny?
not at all, not on here enough to warrant it?

But as Boggers is still on here, what is it you are trying to achieve exactly?

Please explain

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're 25 Boogers, i'm an old man so couldn't possibly be me. It's how i imagine you to look to be honest.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Imagine me as a mod.

What is a mod?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Definitely not you Bounce.  lol!
Listen mush,I was a mod. I had my own scooter,and wore a trilby Cool

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:You're 25 Boogers, i'm an old man so couldn't possibly be me. It's how i imagine you to look to be honest.

I’m a straight 10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Out of interest,when did Nuts first see light of day?

Biggie set it up to go on the 28th December, 2011, and we started to move from the interim site we had set up until we had a more permanent to go to (following our mass exodus from Burnden Aces).

We sacrificed let Keegan go first the next day because we weren't sure Biggie knew what he was doing (we still don't!) but when he survived we all started to join it from then on.

So thinking about it we've missed celebrating our own 6th birthday just a few weeks back!

Happy belated birthday Bolton Nuts!

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Imagine me as a mod.

What is a mod?

Definitely not you Bounce.  lol!
Listen mush,I was a mod. I had my own scooter,and wore a trilby Cool
Did you listen to Ska too then? Imagine you enjoyed a good skank.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Biggie set it up to go on the 28th December, 2011, and we started to move from the interim site we had set up until we had a more permanent to go to (following our mass exodus from Burnden Aces).

We sacrificed let Keegan go first the next day because we weren't sure Biggie knew what he was doing (we still don't!) but when he survived we all started to join it from then on.

So thinking about it we've missed celebrating our own 6th birthday just a few weeks back!

And then once I joined the site it was much better Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

And then once I joined the site it was much better Very Happy  

Administration wise certainly.

I like Biggie - I'm sure we all do - but he seemed to disappear for chunks of the time and we were always waiting for stuff to be done - which he often never saw or read!

We've certainly been a great deal more professional since the day BTID joined the backroom staff.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there a way to bring back the very first post on the forum? Who was the first poster? I would love to see what it looked like then, i didn't stumble on this place for a year after it started.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Is there a way to bring back the very first post on the forum? Who was the first poster? I would love to see what it looked like then, i didn't stumble on this place for a year after it started.

Some of the stuff has been achieved but the main areas Bolton Wanderers Banter and Wandering Minds can still be accessed going back to the early days.

This is the first match thread I can find -

and this is the earliest thread from Wandering Minds -

Makes you wonder how we grew with that quality of banter we had going back then!

Very Happy

If you want to see more just click on the section Bolton Wanderers Banter or Wandering Minds and look for the 'go to page ...', click on the earliest (highest number) and off you go - the first weeks stuff seems to have been lost but everything else is still there.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What a surprise, the 'new' BWSA sliding into the same insignificance that the 'old' BWSA did. 

Nobody cares about supporters associations these days, it's all for the benefit of the superfans who have nothing better in their lives.

Time to fold.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nothing wrong with being passionate about something Kane, I'm sure you have certain passions in your life.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ask your mum

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:Ask your mum
Why are you even on this forum, clearly you can't have a discussion like an adult.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bit below the belt this imo.

I've seen it often on twitter by those who clearly lack much semblance of any intelligence but I like to think we are able to use words to in a much funnier way on a forum to get our point across without having to bring a crude sexual innuendo of someone's mum into a disagreement.

Let's leave other people's family out of insults from now on please.

Many thanks.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Why are you even on this forum, clearly you can't have a discussion like an adult.

Look around there are plenty of examples of adult discussions going on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum