Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would you start vs Brum?

+2
MartinBWFC
observer
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 13:23

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Other than ALF and Alnwick, who would you start in this six-pointer?

Do you bring back Wheater?   Do you bring Obasi and Kirchhoff on the pitch together again?  Do you give Clough a run out at being a hero again for Bolton?

Whatever the formula, what is the strongest team we can put out there tomorrow?

2Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 14:09

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alnwick

Little        Wheater                            Burke            Robinson

Pratley                   Henry

Morais                Clough           Ameobi

Alf

3Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clough? You're having a laugh Martin.

4Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:02

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Clough? You're having a laugh Martin.
Name YOUR team Nat.  You have seen them in person week in and week out.

5Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alnwick

Little - Beevers - Burke - Taylor

Ameobi - Derik - Pratley - Henry - Robinson

ALF

6Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:15

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Alnwick

Little - Beevers - Burke - Taylor

Ameobi - Derik - Pratley - Henry - Robinson

ALF
Now, who do you think Parky will start in what may be the crucial game of the season for us?

7Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Parky will start with Buckley on the left and bring him off after an hour. I also think he'll pick Twatface, despite him being fecking useless.

Parky out!

8Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now Obs, stop being a bossy bellend and post your preferred team. And don't copy mine.

9Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think Parky will start with Buckley on the left and bring him off after an hour. I also think he'll pick Twatface, despite him being fecking useless.

Parky out!
If Brickfeet starts,I'm running onto the pitch.

Starkers.

10Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:26

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Now Obs, stop being a bossy bellend and post your preferred team. And don't copy mine.
But for those of us useless tossers who can't attend matches (since we live 3500 miles away), it would be pointless (as in your misgivings about those who can't attend matches).

Saying that, I like your choices... and just wonder why Wheater is being benched... has he gotten too slow?  Has Burke surpassed the Wheater-Beevers combo?  Robinson, according to one of my English friends, was one of the best players on the pitch when we played his team. If Pratley and Henry are healthy, there is no question they should be in the line-up.  And of course, who can dispute ALF and Alnwick starting.

btw - I pick on you because you actually show up... and seeing how players are doing off the ball and how effective they are in person is certainly better than watching it in 2D or on a terrible stream or being forced to watch 2:00 of highlights (or lo lights in some cases).

11Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alnwick
Little Burke Beevers Robinson
Derik Henry
Morais Vela Ameobi
ALF

12Who would you start vs Brum? Empty Re: Who would you start vs Brum? Mon Apr 02 2018, 17:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd attack from the off with....

Alnwick

Little Beevers Burke Robinson

Ameobi     Pratley    Henry  Morais

Obasi  ALF 

Wheater
Hall
Kirchhoff
Howard
Vela
Derik
and reluctantly either Clough or Wilbs on the bench if needed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum