Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Haven't We Sacked Him?

+6
JonnyRandom
Horwich white
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Why Haven't We Sacked Him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Haven't We Sacked Him? Sun 19 Aug - 14:50

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:OOiC, don't worry about it - Amos is a nutcase. We lose a game of football and he is posting about mascots, pie fillings and websites. Completely irrational.

You know your problem LH, you can't see the bigger picture.

lol!

22Why Haven't We Sacked Him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Haven't We Sacked Him? Sun 19 Aug - 15:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

23Why Haven't We Sacked Him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Haven't We Sacked Him? Sun 19 Aug - 16:30

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And tell his jobs-for-the-relatives comrade Lofty Junior to piss off too.

24Why Haven't We Sacked Him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Haven't We Sacked Him? Sun 19 Aug - 16:30

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

haha, agree with that numpty

25Why Haven't We Sacked Him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Haven't We Sacked Him? Sun 19 Aug - 16:35

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

To be fair, I've never understood the point of Lofty Junior. Even if I was 7 years old I'd tell him to fuck off if he came over.

26Why Haven't We Sacked Him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Haven't We Sacked Him? Sun 19 Aug - 16:52

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Make the manager wear the Lofty suit.

It saves money not having to pay the mascot while giving Coyle more more credibility at the same time.

27Why Haven't We Sacked Him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Haven't We Sacked Him? Sun 19 Aug - 16:57

Numpty 28723 wrote:Make the manager wear the Lofty suit.

It saves money not having to pay the mascot while giving Coyle more more credibility at the same time.

He'd still have fecking shorts on though.

28Why Haven't We Sacked Him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Haven't We Sacked Him? Mon 20 Aug - 7:36

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

If OC does get sacked who would we appoint?

Can't wait for Friday night, off down Johannesburg for a few pints a curry on the way home then the game is on live, I will relax with a nice bottle of red wine and hopefully go to bed happy with us sitting top of the league................

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum