Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

England star flaunts SICK new tattoo

+13
karlypants
Angry Dad
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Bollotom2014
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
rammywhite
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Because that’s what you would do? And of course Sterling has the exact same values/opinions/tastes as a middle aged northern bloke.

Why can’t you just accept not everybody has the view of the world as you?

Sterling has a moral responsibility as a professional athlete who youngsters look up to, to be a positive role model. Gang crime is at epidemic proportions and he has a machine gun tattooed on his leg? Seriously?

Exactly where is it laid down that professional athletes have a "moral responsibility" over and above that of anyone else?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Because that’s what you would do? And of course Sterling has the exact same values/opinions/tastes as a middle aged northern bloke.

Why can’t you just accept not everybody has the view of the world as you?

Sterling has a moral responsibility as a professional athlete who youngsters look up to, to be a positive role model. Gang crime is at epidemic proportions and he has a machine gun tattooed on his leg? Seriously?

Exactly where is it laid down that professional athletes have a "moral responsibility" over and above that of anyone else?

It isn't but nevertheless it is implied by their status. Sterling has history having previously been filmed sniffing laughing gas in his palatial pad with his hangers on. The argument that it's his body and he can do what he likes with it will not wash with parents whose children were murdered as a result of gun crime.

Don’t you mean ‘hippy crack’ RT? A very serious problem (if your the Daily Mail attacking a black footballer), harmless nonsense to anyone with a rational perspective.

At the end of the day it’s his father who got shot down. You may see an AK47 and relate it to black gangs in London but clearly he doesn’t.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

T.R.O.Y wrote:Don’t you mean ‘hippy crack’ RT? A very serious problem (if your the Daily Mail attacking a black footballer), harmless nonsense to anyone with a rational perspective.

At the end of the day it’s his father who got shot down. You may see an AK47 and relate it to black gangs in London but clearly he doesn’t.
It isn't an AK-47. It's its American cousin the M16.

I can't tell you how uninterested I am in guns. Thanks though.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My apologies. It just seemed the right thing to do then you can be argumentative with a greater degree of accuracy. Mind you, you're a belter at sarcastic repartee, such an expert.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT you didn't have the same opinion when I raised the issue of David Wheater having a moral responsibility.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1001511179917803520 - The new arsenal badge. Clck through the pics - ha ha

Bollotom2014 wrote:My apologies. It just seemed the right thing to do then you can be argumentative with a greater degree of accuracy. Mind you, you're a belter at sarcastic repartee, such an expert.

I’m not going to take tips off the sites most pretentious poster, why don’t you post your GCSE results again? Or tell us all about your family pool?

Some examples of the harsh treatment from this tabloid press:

https://twitter.com/adamkeyworth/status/1001218545588502530?s=21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1001511179917803520 - The new arsenal badge. Clck through the pics - ha ha
Someone used the word 'nigga'.

I assume it's ok to use that word now?

Or do you have to be black?

Got to be black according to Kendrick:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44209141

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Got to be black according to Kendrick:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44209141
Darn. That's my latest slipper rap down the pan.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:I’m not going to take tips off the sites most pretentious poster

I've not seen a poll.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:My apologies. It just seemed the right thing to do then you can be argumentative with a greater degree of accuracy. Mind you, you're a belter at sarcastic repartee, such an expert.

I’m not going to take tips off the sites most pretentious poster, why don’t you post your GCSE results again? Or tell us all about your family pool?
  :dontgetit:  Dear oh dear. You do seem to get upset often. And you are aware that you posted that exact same comment some months ago. I would suggest you try to get to the very low standards you set yourself  and are still unable to attain. Now why don't you post your educational qualifications and family pool you pretentious under qualified, nasty little man...or carry on dribbling into your cocoa. Bellend!

Haha if you post your GCSE results you’re making it all too easy mate, don’t take it personally I’m just winding you up.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Tbh, if there's kids out there who are thinking of joining a gang and going round shooting people because Raheem Sterling has a tattoo of a gun, I would suggest that the damage to that kid has already been done long before he arms himself, it'd be nothing to do with a footballer getting a tattoo. It's a total non story in my book. Life's hard enough as it is, so don't sweat the small stuff. John McGinlay is one of my idols. If he got a tattoo of a dildo I wouldn't go buying one and shoving it up my arse. People need to reign it in a bit I think.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

FFS It's bollox it's an excuse to try and get himself out of a hole and it's a pathetic one at that, as for the FA what a useless pack of pillocks.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When he scores he will come out with some silly goal celebration with the tattooed leg and foot saying he’s firing the goals in.

I can see it coming. Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:When he scores he will come out with some silly goal celebration with the tattooed leg and foot saying he’s firing the goals in.

I can see it coming. Very Happy

I thought the same, celebrate shooting guns from his hands

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum