Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

England star flaunts SICK new tattoo

+13
karlypants
Angry Dad
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
Bollotom2014
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
rammywhite
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This whole thing pales into insignificance after breakfastgate, buyingasinkgate, flyingeasyjetgate and notwashinghiscargate. I imagine the SUN will be campaigning for him to be incarcerated over the summer to avoid bookingintoarussianhotelgate.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sportsmen have always been regarded as role models, he's currently on an ad with kids for the England world cup squad. So yes he should lead by example, it was a bad idea in bad taste and sends out all the wrong messages with gang / gun crime on the increase. It's not even just a gun its a semi automatic? of some kind. All this crap about his dad although sad seems weird to me.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What's the big deal? Looks more like Peter Crouch to me.

England star flaunts SICK new tattoo - Page 3 Img_2010

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:What's the big deal? Looks more like Peter Crouch to me.

England star flaunts SICK new tattoo - Page 3 Img_2010

Very Happy

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I don't have a problem with it as such, but he's a bit of a knob to think it would go unnoticed. In fact he's just a bit of a knob full stop and another shite England player who won't do feck all in 3 weeks time.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I simply don't understand why anyone would want something permanent on their body in the first place?

You only have to look how fashions change over the years, to wonder why people want to mark themselves in a sort of 'date stamped' way?

As for Sterling, if he loved his dad so much then why is his 'tribute' on the outside of his leg where he can't see it much? You'd think he would wear it somewhere with pride, not somewhere that is hidden by his socks!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He could get a pea shooter on his dick.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rusty nail. Do you like the film joy ride per chance?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum