Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby Madley quits refereeing.

+4
karlypants
Sluffy
rammywhite
DEANO82
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Thu Aug 16 2018, 23:59

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bobby Madley has quit as a Premier League referee. According to the internet he has been having a woof time recently.

2Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 09:31

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DEANO82 wrote:Bobby Madley has quit as a Premier League referee. According to the internet he has been having a woof time recently.

Isn't he relocating to a different country?

3Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 12:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:Bobby Madley has quit as a Premier League referee. According to the internet he has been having a woof time recently.

Isn't he relocating to a different country?

The Social Media trolls are suggesting that there is a video of him having sex with a dog!

So emigrating or being hounded out, I know which one is by far the most likely reason.

4Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 12:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was in two minds if that was what Deano was insinuating to be in a Keith Lard way.

Absolutely disgusting if true.

He must be emigrating to Germany then if that’s the case as I think bestiality is legal there. :sick:

5Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 17:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd heard he'd signed a big money deal to become the face of Specsavers, and the higher ups kicked off about it.

6Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 18:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I was in two minds if that was what Deano was insinuating to be in a Keith Lard way.

Absolutely disgusting if true.

He must be emigrating to Germany then if that’s the case as I think bestiality is legal there.  :sick:

Obviously it’s not true karl

7Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 18:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rumour has it that bobby maddleys wife has heard the news about his video circulating on social media, she has sent him straight to the dog house. Bobby Madley is rumoured to be over the moon with the news

8Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 18:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame he’s quit really, he was definitely a beagle eyed ref

9Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 18:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

His missus has hit the woof

10Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 18:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He should seek advice from Richard Madeley, that guys been shagging a dog for years

11Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Fri Aug 17 2018, 19:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good God, how low can he go?

A Chihuahua probably.

12Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Tue Aug 21 2018, 20:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Good God, how low can he go?

A Chihuahua probably.

A snakes belly? Whaleshit?

13Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Tue Aug 21 2018, 20:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Who in their right mind would make a video of such a thing, (even if its true), when he knows his face is known by so many ? Surely this is yet another social media wind-up. Having said that, I'm fast getting to the stage where I will believe almost anything.

14Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Tue Aug 21 2018, 20:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently it’s due to his marriage breaking down that he’s quit reffing

15Bobby Madley quits refereeing.  Empty Re: Bobby Madley quits refereeing. Tue Aug 21 2018, 21:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Boggersbelief wrote:Apparently it’s due to his marriage breaking down that he’s quit reffing
That's an odd reason. i would have thought he'd have more time, and inclination, to continue reffing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum