Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would it take for ED to step in.

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What would it take for ED to step in. Empty What would it take for ED to step in. Sun Sep 02 2012, 12:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Surely Gartside can see the shit being branded as football that we a churning out on a weekly basis, but cannot/ wont do anything about it because he would look stupid.

However as the owner of the club, and with a lot to lose revenue wise with the money available next season in the Premiership, at what point does he tell Gartside to fuck Coyle off, because as things stand, and as has been said before, if we dont make it this season, we will be in the wilderness for many years, this is a pivotal season, and I dont trust Coyle to hack it.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eddie is a businessman right? So I think we can safely assume that both PG and OC are working to some kind of targets and are being measured by KPIs.
They must both know what is expected of them and have a timescale to deliver those targets.
We don't know what they are but I'm pretty sure that 2 defeats, a win and a draw are not what's expected of the so-called "favourites for promotion"
The question is what timescale has been set to turn it around? The club aren't going to tell us or anyone else what targets have been set and when they have to be delivered, but OC knows perfectly well what he has to do. We can shout and scream and stamp our feet as much as we like, but it won't make a toss of difference. At some point or other, if we don't improve the axe will fall.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Has his money He must be feeling the pressure Eddie davis as we could end up in the wilderness for 10 years unless we do not get rid of OC. his investment will be worthless.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If Eddie Davies saw the goals from yesterday he would step in today and put us and coyle out of our misery.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum