Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ricardo Gardner Interview

+4
yesbutno
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Ricardo Gardner Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricardo Gardner Interview Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:39

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Anyway, all his posts would end "not really bothered" so it would be a complete giveaway.

lol!

22Ricardo Gardner Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricardo Gardner Interview Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

chipbutty wrote:
Sluffy wrote:337 starts, 67 subs and 25 goals in all competitions.

285 starts 59 subs and 22 goals in league games only.

So over 400 games played (more than I thought I must say). Over how many years is that?

From the 1998/9 season (Sam signed him after the World Cup iirc)

He's 30th on the list of the clubs leading appearances although Kevin Davies will probably overtake him the season.

23Ricardo Gardner Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricardo Gardner Interview Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I only say that if I'm not really bothered.

There have been quite a few Natasha impersonators around the forum world, but they always give themselves away within a few posts.

I don't think you could do it Hipster, you have to think like a woman to post as me. It's easy for me for obvious reasons.

24Ricardo Gardner Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricardo Gardner Interview Mon Sep 03 2012, 23:25

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Anyway Hat I asked you earlier if you think there is a need for an ambassador and all you do is repeat in bold, 'if there is a need for one'. You are the only person to raise the matter so you must think this crazy idea is the way forward.

I had forgot your earlier attempts to disassociate Hitler from the holocaust (thanks for the reminder). I look forward to the next insight into the strange world of 'The Hat'.

25Ricardo Gardner Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricardo Gardner Interview Mon Sep 03 2012, 23:34

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chip butty, can you not post as yesbutno, 'her' avatar is a bit more pleasing to the eye.

26Ricardo Gardner Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricardo Gardner Interview Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I tried to register "Natasha Wh1ttam" to ruin your reputation and Sluffy went mental in a PM.

I know the feeling - I tried to make a fake account as 'H1pster_Nebula' and he went nucking futs! I had only planned on being bothered about a few things...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Ricardo Gardner Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Ricardo Gardner Interview Tue Sep 04 2012, 14:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I tried to register "Natasha Wh1ttam" to ruin your reputation and Sluffy went mental in a PM.

I know the feeling - I tried to make a fake account as 'H1pster_Nebula' and he went nucking futs! I had only planned on being bothered about a few things...

You'd do well to ruin my "reputation" thats for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum