Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Danny Baker sacked by the BBC

+8
karlypants
Cajunboy
Norpig
xmiles
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 14:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

From some reports he told auntie to fuck off it seems he may have been looking for trouble or he's lost it completely, the more i see the thing the more it seems a crazy thing to have done what did he expect? he dived under the bus more like.

42Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 14:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:From some reports he told auntie to fuck off it seems he may have been looking for trouble or he's lost it completely, the more i see the thing the more it seems a crazy thing to have done what did he expect? he dived under the bus more like.
This is the third time he's been sacked by the BBC. 

If only they'd sack Graham Norton. I enjoyed him in Father Ted, but he's way too in love with the sound of his own voice.

43Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 15:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:My mother has seen the chimp picture, and calmly informed me that she has a photo of me in exactly the same coat.
She added insult to injury by saying the chimp looked better.
I might go and have a look. Might even post it on here.
Oh dear. My belt sets me apart. Very stylish.
Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Scan0012

44Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 15:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:From some reports he told auntie to fuck off it seems he may have been looking for trouble or he's lost it completely, the more i see the thing the more it seems a crazy thing to have done what did he expect? he dived under the bus more like.
This is the third time he's been sacked by the BBC. 

If only they'd sack Graham Norton. I enjoyed him in Father Ted, but he's way too in love with the sound of his own voice.
Too true he don't stop i cant stand him and he's always dropping in homosexual innuendos and making silly noises, we know you're gay graham shut the fuck up.

45Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 15:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:My mother has seen the chimp picture, and calmly informed me that she has a photo of me in exactly the same coat.
Lady on the left looks like one of my Aunties.

46Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 15:51

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:

Nice pic bonce.

47Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 16:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's issued a grovelling and seriously pathetic apology today.

48Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 17:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Nice pic bonce.

My two aunts, with mum in the middle. Only mum still alive now. We were in Prestatyn.

Happy days.

49Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 19:49

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Nice pic bonce.

My two aunts, with mum in the middle. Only mum still alive now. We were in Prestatyn.

Happy days.
Nice piccy Bonce, is it just coincidence that your avatar is a chimp?  Baker = idiot by the way

50Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 20:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:

Nice picture Bonce. I couldn't help but notice that your mum and one of your aunts seem to have the same sandals/shoes. This reminded me that my mother-in-law and her sister nearly always bought the same thing. It seems to have carried on with members of my family for particular items, i.e. my wife and her two sisters all had the same model microwave. Its just the way it was  Smile

51Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 20:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They all seem to have similar coats, but I suppose they were the thing at the time. The aunt on the right married a chap called Nat. It wasn't his real name, but he was potty about Nat Lofthouse, so the name stuck.

52Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 20:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Are you sure it was Pepsi and Twirls ?  Laughing

53Danny Baker sacked by the BBC - Page 3 Empty Re: Danny Baker sacked by the BBC Fri May 10 2019, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Are you sure it was Pepsi and Twirls ?  Laughing
Alarming thought. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum