Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Would You Rather

+7
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wessy
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
11 posters

Reply to topic

Which competition would you rather see Bolton Wanderers win in your lifetime?

Poll: Would You Rather Vote_lcap77%Poll: Would You Rather Vote_rcap 77% [ 10 ]
Poll: Would You Rather Vote_lcap23%Poll: Would You Rather Vote_rcap 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poll: Would You Rather Empty Poll: Would You Rather Sun Jun 02 2019, 16:10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Champions League all the way for me but would be interested to hear what you think

2Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Sun Jun 02 2019, 17:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For Bolton I would want us to be top of the first tier in England (providing the top clubs haven't already broke away and formed a European League or something first).

Simple reason being we've been in existence for 150 years and haven't achieved it yet.

Wouldn't it be good to know that one day we will.

What's the point of being the so called champions of Europe when you're not even the best team in your own league that you come from?

It's just a meaningless marketing concept simply to generate money when the fourth best team finishes second best in Europe, your third best team wins the European 'B' final (the one where all those rubbish Champions League teams who get knocked out at the Champions League get a second chance to earn some more money), your second best team is crowned Champions of Europe and your best team, which won the hardest football league in the whole world over 38 games and the best part of nine months is somehow not seen to been recognised at all even though they won the domestic treble that the so called European Champions, the Runners up to the European Champions and the winners of the European 'B' Competition ALL took part in and ALL failed to stop Manchester City from winning the lot.

City are the best team in England - Liverpool won nothing at all open to them in England this year, neither did anyone else in the top tier.

Liverpool fans I know are absolutely desperate to win the league and would gladly have swapped places with City if they could.

Maybe next season though - who knows but I think they near to strengthen their squad more yet - should be interesting seeing who buys whom over summer.

Anyway once Bolton win the league they simply go on and retain in the following season as well as winning the Champions League.

Simple really.

3Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Sun Jun 02 2019, 17:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I voted Premier League but it's only a dream anyway. I'm 69 and there is little chance of that happening in my lifetime if ever.

We won't even get back into the Prem unless somebody with more money than sense buys us and appoints a decent manager (Chris Wilder for example).

4Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Sun Jun 02 2019, 17:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely Champions League.

It's like asking would you rather be the hottest businesswoman in Preston or the world.

5Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Sun Jun 02 2019, 20:10

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I voted Premier  league, but to be fair would settle for winning an home game.

6Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Sun Jun 02 2019, 22:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Champions of what? they were not even champions of England it's a joke competion now.

7Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Mon Jun 03 2019, 09:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'd be happy with at least 5 straight years in the Premiership

8Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Mon Jun 03 2019, 11:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Man will land on Mars before we sell out a home game.

Winning the league. Ha ha.

9Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Mon Jun 03 2019, 15:50

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Pity that at my age I won't see either of these.
Just not getting relegated again next season would do for me

10Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Mon Jun 03 2019, 15:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When those Chinese lads come in and throw cash at us it will only be a matter of time before we are the new Man City  Very Happy

11Poll: Would You Rather Empty Re: Poll: Would You Rather Sat Jun 08 2019, 13:59

Deco91

David Ngog
David Ngog

I'd rather we won the fa cup.
Big teams aren't as fussed with it anymore, so its a possibility, also we get European football

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum