Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie Freedman - the POLL

+2
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Yes, no or maybe?

Dougie Freedman - the POLL Vote_lcap42%Dougie Freedman - the POLL Vote_rcap 42% [ 10 ]
Dougie Freedman - the POLL Vote_lcap42%Dougie Freedman - the POLL Vote_rcap 42% [ 10 ]
Dougie Freedman - the POLL Vote_lcap16%Dougie Freedman - the POLL Vote_rcap 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dougie Freedman - the POLL Empty Dougie Freedman - the POLL Tue Oct 23 2012, 18:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok, a lot being said on other threads but let's just keep this one simple - are you happy we've got Freedman, unhappy or well we had to appoint someone.

One vote each - let's see what we really think.

2Dougie Freedman - the POLL Empty Re: Dougie Freedman - the POLL Tue Oct 23 2012, 19:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really sure about his appointment, not very experienced, but who else could we have had?

So I'll vote for happy, it could have been worse.

3Dougie Freedman - the POLL Empty Re: Dougie Freedman - the POLL Tue Oct 23 2012, 19:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poll is a bit early considering he's not our manager yet.

Add to that Marc Iles is a reporting a delay. He's not at Wolves.

4Dougie Freedman - the POLL Empty Re: Dougie Freedman - the POLL Tue Oct 23 2012, 19:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well, we had to appoint someone...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Dougie Freedman - the POLL Empty Re: Dougie Freedman - the POLL Tue Oct 23 2012, 19:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Well, we had to appoint someone...

That is what I voted. £1.5 million over three years is not excessive but I would have liked the board to give JP and SL a bit more time.

6Dougie Freedman - the POLL Empty Re: Dougie Freedman - the POLL Tue Oct 23 2012, 20:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why did we have to appoint someone again? Or rather why did we have to appoint someone this week?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum