Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 43]

61OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 20:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Am I the only one hoping it falls through so we can again to attract some genuinely wealthy bidders who can invigorate the club.

62OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 19 2019, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Am I the only one hoping it falls through so we can again to attract some genuinely wealthy bidders who can invigorate the club.

Yes.

63OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 20 2019, 19:16

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Am I the only one hoping it falls through so we can again to attract some genuinely wealthy bidders who can invigorate the club.
Hipster there's no chance a genuinely wealthy (as in rich enough to own a premier league club) investor would come in for us as things stand. We are a small town club with a small town fan base playing in the third tier. Even without the admin penalty and possible further deduction from the Brentford game we wouldn't be an attractive proposition to a big money bidder. At best I believe we can attract someone who could first steady the ship and then over the next three seasons or so get us back into the Championship.

Unless Sheikh Mansour has some rich relative who wants a smaller club that's not too far away from the Etihad I really don't see us being cash rich any time soon even if new owners come in tomorrow.

64OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 13:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

65OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 14:13

Great...

66OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 15:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guessing the hotel is holding it up

67OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 18:29

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Former Liverpool star Dirk Kuyt is in the market to buy a football club in the EFL, and he could come to the rescue of Bolton Wanderers, report Dutch outlet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Kuyt is believed to be one benefactor in a larger consortium led by Rob Jansen, a Dutch agent who previously represented Kuyt along with players like Dennis Bergkamp and Edwin van der Saar.
Bolton have been in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more than a month, and as yet no prospective owners have been identified by the administrators.
In a dutch television broadcast on the show Jaïr in goed Gezelschap, which is due to air today [Friday 21/6], Jansen confirmed that he is interested in buying a controlling stake in an English club, but refused to state which.
[/size]

He said, as reported by Dutch outlet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: “It is a long-held wish to buy a club together with the number of players and former players for whom I am doing business.
‘The players and I have a Utopian image of how that club should be led and what it takes to achieve the highest.

‘I am really looking forward to this adventure. I think there is a good chance that it will work out.’
The 55-year-old has a long a varied career in football, but never in club ownership, and never in England, which is where Kuyt could come in handy.
Having played in England for eight years, Kuyt has an understanding of the English football culture and fan expectation, although managing Bolton will be very different to his experience at Anfield.
Right now Bolton fans just want the long-term future of their club to be secure and stable. The intentions of the pair should be revealed in the coming weeks, but it could be good news for Bolton.
[/size]
The Verdict

Hopefully this is the good news that Bolton fans have been craving, but it is too early to suggest that there is finally something for them to be positive about – as we don’t know for certain if Bolton is the club they are targeting.
The partnership of Kuyt and Jensen has a lot of positives about it, though. Jensen is an experienced football man and having Kuyt alongside him makes up for his lack of experience in England. Whichever club they choose to takeover should feel very optimistic with them at the helm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

68OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajun, is Martin your IT guy?

69OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 18:32

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Cajunboy on Fri Jun 21 2019, 18:41; edited 1 time in total

70OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 18:36

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Cajun, is Martin your IT guy?
I'm bringing  you hot news ( or cold bollocks) and all you do is complain about the presentation.

Are you really Sluffy?

71OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 18:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Presentation is everything Cajun, you're only as good as your last cut & paste.

72OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 18:56

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cajunboy wrote:
[size=18]Former Liverpool star Dirk Kuyt is in the market to buy a football club in the EFL, and he could come to the rescue of Bolton Wanderers, report Dutch outlet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Kuyt is believed to be one benefactor in a larger consortium led by Rob Jansen, a Dutch agent who previously represented Kuyt along with players like Dennis Bergkamp and Edwin van der Saar.
Bolton have been in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more than a month, and as yet no prospective owners have been identified by the administrators.
In a dutch television broadcast on the show Jaïr in goed Gezelschap, which is due to air today [Friday 21/6], Jansen confirmed that he is interested in buying a controlling stake in an English club, but refused to state which.
[/size]

He said, as reported by Dutch outlet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: “It is a long-held wish to buy a club together with the number of players and former players for whom I am doing business.
‘The players and I have a Utopian image of how that club should be led and what it takes to achieve the highest.

[size=32]×

‘I am really looking forward to this adventure. I think there is a good chance that it will work out.’
The 55-year-old has a long a varied career in football, but never in club ownership, and never in England, which is where Kuyt could come in handy.
Having played in England for eight years, Kuyt has an understanding of the English football culture and fan expectation, although managing Bolton will be very different to his experience at Anfield.
Right now Bolton fans just want the long-term future of their club to be secure and stable. The intentions of the pair should be revealed in the coming weeks, but it could be good news for Bolton.
[/size]
The Verdict

Hopefully this is the good news that Bolton fans have been craving, but it is too early to suggest that there is finally something for them to be positive about – as we don’t know for certain if Bolton is the club they are targeting.
The partnership of Kuyt and Jensen has a lot of positives about it, though. Jensen is an experienced football man and having Kuyt alongside him makes up for his lack of experience in England. Whichever club they choose to takeover should feel very optimistic with them at the helm.

[ltr]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

I'm not sure making the players were Clogs is the answer.....  pirat

73OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 20:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clogs would seem like ballet shoes to Brickfeet.

74OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Jun 21 2019, 20:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Presentation is everything Cajun, you're only as good as your last cut & paste.
It’s copy and paste you tit. Smile

75OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Jun 22 2019, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Presentation is everything Cajun, you're only as good as your last cut & paste.
It’s copy and paste you tit. Smile

You absolute arsewipe, it's cut & paste.

PM me for more IT tips.

76OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 26 2019, 08:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How much longer do we have to wait for the sale to go through? I'm beginning to think this was a false dawn and the FV deal will collapse. The longer this drags on the more problems pile up
No players coming in and more possibly leaving
No pre season games lined up
Pre season training put back to next week
Is the manager staying?
When will season tickets go on sale?

77OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 26 2019, 10:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where's Boggers when we need him?

78OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 26 2019, 10:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:How much longer do we have to wait for the sale to go through? I'm beginning to think this was a false dawn and the FV deal will collapse. The longer this drags on the more problems pile up
No players coming in and more possibly leaving
No pre season games lined up
Pre season training put back to next week
Is the manager staying?
When will season tickets go on sale?

I note that Mike James has changed his accountant as per an entry yesterday on Companies House.

Now I don't know for certain if this is the reason for the delay but I thought it was highly unusual for anybody who is a Director of a company about to purchase a football club out of Administration (of which you have a £5m interest in), to change their accountant, at precisely the same time as there's been an unexpected (and a seemingly sudden) delay to enter into that purchase, and which no information forthcoming as to why that delay has occurred.

As for the other stuff the Administrator cannot collect monies for Season Tickets unless he can guarantee that the club will complete the season financially (it's illegal to take monies for a service knowing you may not be able to provide the service - and that's why ST monthly subscriptions stopped being taken for a while under Anderson towards the end).

I think something has probably happened suddenly with James accountant (personal tragedy type thing) and he's had to get someone else in, and they themselves needed to get up to speed with everything - hence the unexpected delay - and out of respect to the original accountant/their family, things have been kept out of the news.

79OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 26 2019, 11:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Where's Boggers when we need him?

Maybe he's the "experienced football person" involved in the winning bid?

80OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Jun 26 2019, 11:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Where's Boggers when we need him?

Maybe he's the "experienced football person" involved in the winning bid?
 If that's the case then we are fucked  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum