Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Statement from the Hotel Administrator Quantuma

+7
Norpig
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
wessy
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut it you Bolton bellend.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the Whites go belly up, what happens to Nuts? Will we have to move to a shelter?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:If the Whites go belly up, what happens to Nuts? Will we have to move to a shelter?

There will be a vote, with these options:

1) Chorley Nuts
2) Slipper Nuts
3) Gay Sex Nuts

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Yes let’s have a amnesty of posters.

Btw I can easily resurrect the prediction thread for the upcoming season.  It’s mostly web based apart from posting up the actual predictions from here and making the threads

Think Sluffy mentioned that Bread was banned by - for mentioning his wife was Thai (if memory serves).

So probably fair if he’s the one to unban Bread, and Sluff unbans Lust.

It wasn't quite that though was it.

It was the constant abuse from him aimed at me and Sluffy.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cecil took way more abuse than either of you.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Cecil took way more abuse than either of you.

Like this Nat?

Statement from the Hotel Administrator Quantuma - Page 3 VSN1SJ9

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why are you posting pics of Bonce on holiday in Somerset?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why are you posting pics of Bonce on holiday in Somerset?
That was not me! I've told you before. It's more likely to be Magoo. I never liked him. He ate my lobsters.
Don't ask.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
That was not me! I've told you before. It's more likely to be Magoo. I never liked him. He ate my lobsters.
Don't ask.

Whoever had the suit on, I would like to know how it feels when inside it because I'm tempted to get one!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Don't ask.

Whoever had the suit on, I would like to know how it feels when inside it because I'm tempted to get one!
I wouldn't know, but they look sweaty. I bet they smell like a wrestler's jock strap when they come off.
I wish to state right now, that I have no knowledge of what a wrestler's jock strap smells like. You could probably ask Nat though.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You certainly wouldn't want to put it in the washing machine. It would shrink! Very Happy

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:You certainly wouldn't want to put it in the washing machine. It would shrink! Very Happy
It does ... er ... I mean that's what I heard ... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Yes let’s have a amnesty of posters.

Btw I can easily resurrect the prediction thread for the upcoming season.  It’s mostly web based apart from posting up the actual predictions from here and making the threads

An amnesty for which posters - there's only three regulars banned and in Breads case I actually unbanned him a couple of weeks back just in case he wished to get in touch with Rammy.

Wanderlust is one of the two that are banned and we might as well let the dust settle on the sale/liquidation of the club before we consider his return because we all know what will happen if he comes back before then and posts like he had been doing on the clubs circumstances/ownership for the last three years.

The remaining poster banned is Manning/Kane 57 who attempted to hack into my private life and started to post stuff about me that certainly wasn't anything I had put in the public domain (about a private business I owned).  He's certainly not coming back.

We had a very occasional poster who wished death on poor Glos because he supported Brexit and the banned poster wished that him death because of it because he wanted to remain.

There really are some fruit bats out there, the less harmless ones are still allowed to post but once they get past a certain point then they simply become unacceptable in their behaviour.

Normal people simply don't behave in the way they have - even on the internet.

Yes resurrect the prediction thread please.

Could I suggest that whatever competitions people run that they find a way to keep people involved because you start of with say 20 people and a few months later about 15 of them have been knocked out and there is still 8 months to go!

Maybe you could split the competitions into months or fixed periods or something so that everybody who wants to can play through the season rather than watch just three or four others from Christmas onwards.

Thanks.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I have a suggestion. 
Is it possible to contact past posters, (not necessarily through the forum), and if so, ask them why they no longer post, and have they any preferences/ideas that would both improve the forum and encourage them to start the occasional post?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:I have a suggestion. 
Is it possible to contact past posters, (not necessarily through the forum), and if so, ask them why they no longer post, and have they any preferences/ideas that would both improve the forum and encourage them to start the occasional post?

Would you mind contacting Reebok Trotter and ask him how he is and whether he would like to return sometime please.

I was going to do that myself but you actually have met him on a number of occasions and I have not.

If you rather not please say and I'll contact him as I was intending to do anyway.

Many thanks.

Good idea by the way!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Would you mind contacting Reebok Trotter and ask him how he is and whether he would like to return sometime please.

I was going to do that myself but you actually have met him on a number of occasions and I have not.

If you rather not please say and I'll contact him as I was intending to do anyway.

Many thanks.

Good idea by the way!
RT did a great job running the racing thread, but it had reached the stage where only three or four of us were posting, so it seemed to die a death.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy wrote:

Many thanks.

Good idea by the way!
No probs, I'll see what I can do.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Many thanks.

Good idea by the way!
RT did a great job running the racing thread, but it had reached the stage where only three or four of us were posting, so it seemed to die a death.

I know RT had a lot on his plate at one time, he was moving house but the one he was buying fell through but he still sold his as he had access to accommodation somewhere in the wilds that didn't have good internet connections.

His stay there was only intended to be for a short while, whilst he found a new house to buy and that took longer than expected and when he did find one is was a do'er up'er type one and he's had his hands full with that.  Add to that he changed jobs in the meantime, so he didn't have a lot of spare time as he once had and it could also be that his love of football has waned a little bit under Parkinson's brand of thrilling football last season.

RT is one of my favourite posters and it would good to know he's well and even better if he intends to make a return soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum