Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Board Games.

+5
xmiles
okocha
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Board Games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Board Games. Mon Sep 27 2021, 13:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We didn't have that one, Sluffy. I feel a bit let down. Thought we'd played the lot. Looks like it would have been more fun than Big Horn.

22Board Games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Board Games. Mon Sep 27 2021, 14:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:We didn't have that one, Sluffy. I feel a bit let down. Thought we'd played the lot. Looks like it would have been more fun than Big Horn.

It was, or at least I though so.

Used to have loads of laughs playing it, my dad used to act the clown and deliberately go the wrong way, when he could have won - I guess he sort of taught me in his way that how you play the game is more important than winning it.

I kind of think many people these days don't seem to get that and have this sort of self-centred attitude to life - look at how people have behaved during Covid - even now with everyone filling up with petrol, when most probably don't really need too and causing all the panic when there probably wasn't a real problem to begin with - did anyone actually run out of toilet rolls when a similar 'panic' happened before???

Anyway I'm straying off topic a bit.

Seems you can buy 'Little Big Horn' and Z-Car games on ebay if you want to.

23Board Games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Board Games. Mon Sep 27 2021, 14:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you have young kids or grand kids the Horrible Histories board game is great and very educational. My 9 year old loves playing it.

24Board Games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Board Games. Mon Sep 27 2021, 14:49

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Apart from all the usual favourites that have been mentioned already, I always enjoyed playing a  board game called SORRY.

Does anyone else know it?

The most annoying convoluted game I had was TOTOPOLY.

25Board Games. - Page 2 Empty Re: Board Games. Mon Sep 27 2021, 15:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Apart from all the usual favourites that have been mentioned already, I always enjoyed playing a  board game called SORRY.

Does anyone else know it?

The most annoying convoluted game I had was TOTOPOLY.
We had that, and I blame it for my gambling habit. Very Happy

Sluffy is right though, it wasn't the winning, it was the family fun we had playing. Those days seem to have gone, with everyone playing their own games on their phones or tablets.

They're missing out on a lot of fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum