Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board?

+6
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Quent
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 09:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a bit of a witch at heart and am very interested in all things ghostly and supernatural.

Late last night a couple of us were helping my friend sort through her gran's things after she died last weekend.

We came across an old ouija board and several boxes of notes, written by her gran, from her ouija board sessions. Some quite disturbing stuff really, mostly about death. YOU WILL DIE was quite common as was YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH which, to be fair, was a good prediction as she died in front of the TV watching Bolton v QPR.

Anyway, I was desperate to have a go with this ouija board so we all sat down round the board and placed our hands on a small glass. For the first few minutes nothing happened but after a while the glass started moving towards certain letters:

C-O-Y-L-E-O-U-T

I couldn't believe it, even the spirits want him gone! Unfortunately it turned out to be my friend taking the piss. Anyway, we continued, promising we wouldn't move the glass ourselves.

Anyway, almost straight away the glass started to move towards the letters:

B-E-W-A-R-E-T-H-E-M-A-S-O-N

I have absolutely no idea what "Beware The Mason" means. I don't know anyone called Mason and neither do my two friends. Anyone got any ideas?

And have you ever used a ouija board?

2Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok then, Yes - twice!
My gran was a spiritualist and we had a session when we were kids. The messages were all positive but my gran denied pushing the glass - although that's exactly what it felt like.
The second time was when I was about 18. My girls and I were caned and we had a bit of a laugh as we'd just done that thing where you lift people with a couple of fingers - which spooked one girl in particular so the OUIJA board was the obvious next step. We totally freaked her out.

3Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah and I'm still stuck in this realm!

no honestly i never would, too scared. No

4Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 12:26

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

When I was about 15 a group of us broke into this large old derelict house that was on the outskirts of some woods. We ended up in the massive attic and found an old ouija board. We had a play, and suddenly the thing we were all holding started to move....I can't remember what letters it moved to because we were all legging it home as fast as we could.

To this day no one has owned up to say they moved it.

5Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 12:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I am not one for the spirits and ghots but I would love a go on one of these boards, just to see what all the fuss is about and if their is any truth in it.

6Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 13:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You soft bastard. Stop tweeting Stuart Holden and get yourself a ouija board. First question to the spirits: will I ever kiss a girl?

7Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 13:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I am not one for the spirits and ghots but I would love a go on one of these boards, just to see what all the fuss is about and if their is any truth in it.

Of course there's truth in it, how else do the spirits contact you?

8Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 14:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only spirits I have ever been interested in all came out of a bottle.

9Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 14:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You soft bastard. Stop tweeting Stuart Holden and get yourself a ouija board. First question to the spirits: will I ever kiss a girl?

Not related to this post at all, but is there a "report to moderator button"?

10Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 14:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why do you need a report button, has someone upset you.

11Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 14:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Why do you need a report button, has someone upset you.

Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? JokeOverHead3

12Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 15:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Picasso reborn!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 15:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love the artwork. Naive yet expressive.

14Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 16:42

Only used a Ouija board twice, first time when we were 12 the glass started moving and one of my mates got scared ran out the room fell down the stairs and broke his neck and died.

The next week we used the Ouija board and contacted him, he seemed quite happy but was a little annoyed that we had moved the glass the previous week.

15Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 16:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Funny stuff! I haven't tried it myself, but I've seen other stuff which scared the crap out of me at the time - there's the 'Bible & Key' which is essentially as follows:

it is used for three purposes—to discover a lover's name, to name a thief, or to remove a spell. To find a lover, place the key in the Bible on the page containing Ruth 1: 15, with its text ‘Whither thou goest I will go’. Close the book and bind it with string. Two people hold up the Bible with their forefingers under the key. As the names of probable lovers are recited, the key will turn at the right name.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/bible-divination#ixzz1pIbkX89t.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 17:08

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Nonsense.
Ouija boards are not spooky. They do work - but only by a force called ideomotor movement (or effect).

You can google it if you wish to find out more.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

17Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Empty Re: Have You Ever Used a Ouija Board? Fri Mar 16 2012, 17:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm a bit of a witch at heart and am very interested in all things ghostly and supernatural.

Late last night a couple of us were helping my friend sort through her gran's things after she died last weekend.

We came across an old ouija board and several boxes of notes, written by her gran, from her ouija board sessions. Some quite disturbing stuff really, mostly about death. YOU WILL DIE was quite common as was YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH which, to be fair, was a good prediction as she died in front of the TV watching Bolton v QPR.

Anyway, I was desperate to have a go with this ouija board so we all sat down round the board and placed our hands on a small glass. For the first few minutes nothing happened but after a while the glass started moving towards certain letters:

C-O-Y-L-E-O-U-T

I couldn't believe it, even the spirits want him gone! Unfortunately it turned out to be my friend taking the piss. Anyway, we continued, promising we wouldn't move the glass ourselves.

Anyway, almost straight away the glass started to move towards the letters:

B-E-W-A-R-E-T-H-E-M-A-S-O-N

I have absolutely no idea what "Beware The Mason" means. I don't know anyone called Mason and neither do my two friends. Anyone got any ideas?

And have you ever used a ouija board?
maybe it cant spell properly and meant beware the megson.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum