Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birmingham v Bolton

+22
Culcheth_White
LeedsWanderer
Lofty_Love
Banks of the Croal
Spirit of 58
gloswhite
bwfc71
inf
observer
Born to be a wanderer
JonnyRandom
Bolton Nuts
Barryjw
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
Reebok_Rebel
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Mon Sep 17 2012, 21:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Eagles is our leading scorer, not Davies.

There'll be hundreds of players that are on two goals at this stage, but will fail to maintain that ratio over the course of the season.

22Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Mon Sep 17 2012, 21:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Eagles is our leading scorer, not Davies.

There'll be hundreds of players that are on two goals at this stage, but will fail to maintain that ratio over the course of the season.

He's still the striker who's scored the most goals. If we had anyone in form or showing some sort of effort I'd drop Davies, but we haven't.

Sordell looks lazy and shite. Adobe looks lazy and shite. Ngog is just shite.

I appreciate you don't like Davies, but until someone steps up he has to stay in the team.

23Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Mon Sep 17 2012, 21:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
He's still the striker who's scored the most goals.

It's immaterial at this stage. He's scored a single goal more than Sordell and in twice the game time.

24Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Mon Sep 17 2012, 21:41

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

SKD has been by far our most effective striker IMO, you can see why Ngog walked back into the side because Sordell and Afobe haven't exactly set our team alight.

I would drop Davies because I think he looked tired at the end of the game on Saturday but if he isn't tired and feels fine then I would keep him in the side.

25Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Mon Sep 17 2012, 22:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:The back 4 have rightly taken stick over poor defending but this has not been helped by non existent protection from our midfielders. Posters cry out for 2 wingers which leaves us the the problem of a soft centre in midfield in addition to poor covering of full backs by our wingers. Saturdays plan to sacrifice a winger for more solidarity in midfield may have been sound thinking only let down by the players we have available. Perhaps the loan system can be used to put pressure on the inconsistent Mavies and Andrews. It's a fact that SKD's legs have gone, he is unable to raise a gallop for the last 30 minutes which does not help the situation. I recall Bob Paisley saying some years ago `let a players legs go in somebody else's team`

Keeping clean sheets is the platform for success at any level

Couldn't agree more.

26Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 12:00

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Hopefully we'll have a good start and score 4-5 goals.. no?

If we lose Coyle will blame it on bad refereeing..

27Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 12:30

Andrews is injured but will still play according to the BEN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why play with an player who has been carrying an injury since the start of the season.

28Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 13:03

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We are an automatic loss for all away games unless evidence is presented to the otherwise.

Our visionary leader has already hinted that it will be the same team.

29Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 13:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1-0 Birmingham!

30Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 16:30

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Any chance of a link to this expected treat of flowing football?

31Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 17:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Is this a battle of the 'young' managers (taking into acount Coyle is still considered young by some)?. Purely on that basis I would have said that Clarke is higher up the learning curve than Coyle, and would expect his tactics to ensure his team scrape a win. (unfortunately)

32Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 18:24

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Can't imagine anything better than a draw tonight and more likely a Birmingham win. Crying or Very sad

33Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:24

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Only one change from sat CYL for Andrews.

34Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:25

01 Bogdan
02 Mears
03 Alonso
04 Mills
12 Knight
07 Eagles
16 M Davies
20 Spearing
27 Lee
09 Ngog
14 K Davies

35Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:27

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anyone know a radio station with full game commentary?

36Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I look at that team and it makes me sad. It has "average" stamped all over it. Where's the skill, where is the flair?

On another point, how badly does Mark Davies have to play to be dropped?

37Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:31

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

audio [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:31

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:Anyone know a radio station with full game commentary?

Tower fm 107.4 i'm in howfen and i just about can get it.

39Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

IMO it's a good side on paper but I just get the same de ja vu feeling and will be surprised if we get anything from the game.

Another case coyle still not learning from his mistakes.

40Birmingham v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham v Bolton Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:34

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Banks of the Croal wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:Anyone know a radio station with full game commentary?

Tower fm 107.4 i'm in howfen and i just about can get it.

On my D.A.B it say 107.4 Tower fm but i get some asian music.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum