Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle not worried about his job

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coyle not worried about his job Empty Coyle not worried about his job Thu Sep 20 2012, 12:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bolton boss Owen Coyle says he is not worried about his future at the club after an underwhelming start to the season.

Relegated Wanderers have lost three of their first six Championship games, the latest a 2-1 defeat at Birmingham on Tuesday.

However, Coyle is not concerned the inconsistent form could lead to his dismissal and remains focused on improving results.

Coyle said: "As regards myself, I know what we can do and I know the players we have.

"If ever there comes a time that somebody thinks that should be their decision, so be it. I've never worried about that in football.

"My concern is making sure the players are working their socks off for Bolton Wanderers,[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] which they've done and they've come off the wrong side of some terrible decisions''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personally I think this story is from last season when we we're struggling and sky have decided to re-run it.

2Coyle not worried about his job Empty Re: Coyle not worried about his job Thu Sep 20 2012, 12:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What was that stat someone posted on twitter.

100 goals conceded since the Semi Final.

Jaaayyyssuuuuss.

3Coyle not worried about his job Empty Re: Coyle not worried about his job Thu Sep 20 2012, 13:59

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't worry we will bounce right back from League One .....we already have the players in place.

Signed

Phil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum