Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annoying eating habits.

+8
Norpig
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Annoying eating habits. Empty Annoying eating habits. Thu Aug 27 2020, 19:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A friend of mine eats chocolate biscuits chocolate side down. For some reason this annoys me more than it ought to. It's got to the point where I make sure there are no such biscuits available if he pops in for a brew.
He also eats mashed potato with a spoon. Another thing that sets me on edge.
Anyone who has fried egg and beans on the same plate can also do one.

2Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Thu Aug 27 2020, 22:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:A friend of mine eats chocolate biscuits chocolate side down. For some reason this annoys me more than it ought to. It's got to the point where I make sure there are no such biscuits available if he pops in for a brew.
He also eats mashed potato with a spoon. Another thing that sets me on edge.
Anyone who has fried egg and beans on the same plate can also do one.

I like beans and egg on toast, on a plate, does that count?

3Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Thu Aug 27 2020, 22:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed also like beans and toast with and egg on top. 

Annoying eating habits (they really annoy me)

Eating with your mouth open
Eating loudly
Talking with food in your mouth

4Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Thu Aug 27 2020, 22:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fried egg should only ever be served with chilli sauce.

5Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Thu Aug 27 2020, 22:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My brother and I spent many childhood hours trying pretty odd stuff. Off the top of my head.

Raw jelly.
Raw oxo.
Peas on toast.
Sugar butties.
HP sauce butties.

6Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 09:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Eating with your mouth open
Eating loudly
Talking with food in your mouth

All of the above plus people eating popcorn (especially in cinemas) and chewing gum.

7Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 09:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Finishing a bag of crisps, then tipping the crumbs into your mouth. Face it, the bag is empty. Those crumbs just aren't gonna do it.

8Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 10:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Finishing a bag of crisps, then tipping the crumbs into your mouth. Face it, the bag is empty. Those crumbs just aren't gonna do it.
 Mrs Pig is a crisp addict and does this and sometimes wets her finger to lick the crumbs out of the bag  Evil or Very Mad

9Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 10:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Finishing a bag of crisps, then tipping the crumbs into your mouth. Face it, the bag is empty. Those crumbs just aren't gonna do it.
 Mrs Pig is a crisp addict and does this and sometimes wets her finger to lick the crumbs out of the bag  Evil or Very Mad

I like her style.

She knows she's getting her money's worth! Very Happy

10Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 10:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Crisps get you like that I suppose. I've succumbed myself on occasion.

11Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

My brother always shared his crisps if there were a few of them. However, he would crush the packet slightly before offering them. People soon learned not to bother asking again  Very Happy

12Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:04

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

As kids my friend and I used to crush up and eat Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodles without water.

13Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mrs Pig and the kids always kick off when i eat pickled cockles and mussels and scampi fries (not together i might add i'm not a complete savage)  Very Happy

14Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:26

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

After many years living in the US I still find it strange to see adults cutting up all the food on their plate and then eating it all with just a fork. Surely that should stop at the age of 6?

15Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 13:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

That's right Fin. The average age of all the Americans I've seen on TV equates to about 6 years of age   Very Happy

16Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Fri Aug 28 2020, 16:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

People who cover their mouth with a hand while chewing it looks wierd.

17Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Wed Sep 02 2020, 10:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone on here enjoy one of these?

Annoying eating habits. Gq6ezz0j9is31

If so you need to take a good hard look in the mirror to see where it all went wrong!

18Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Wed Sep 02 2020, 12:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What the hell is that? Shocked

19Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Wed Sep 02 2020, 12:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What the hell is that? Shocked

A Pot Noodle sandwich. Shocked

20Annoying eating habits. Empty Re: Annoying eating habits. Wed Sep 02 2020, 12:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

A Pot Noodle sandwich. Shocked
I'm right off my dinner now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum