Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tories closing Golf Clubs down

+2
boltonbonce
xmiles
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Empty The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Tue Nov 03 2020, 09:38

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am sorry but the Tories forcing Golf Clubs to shut down in the Lockdown is just nasty.
I read the article in the BEN about the Lostock Golf Club this morning. There is no reason whatsoever to force them to close. Golf is totally safe. Close the building, and they can use the Golf Course for 100 percent safe exercise. No-one needs to stand near another person.
This is an example of the Tories annoying people. There can be no other reason.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

But you will still be able to go grouse shooting and hunting though.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:But you will still be able to go grouse shooting and hunting though.
They are allowing to go hunting? This is proper nasty.
This Government seems to be deliberatelyannoying people. I dont want to start on about it as there is a thread for Tories. I just thought that the Golf Club closures was valid for a quick thread. They have no good reason for forcing Golf Club closures. It is just nasty, they seem to be deliberately trying to annoy people.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Squeezing in my last game of golf for a month tomorrow. Sad

Our club has gone to extraordinary lengths to make it safe...can't touch the flagsticks...the ball is prevented from getting to the bottom of the hole by a little disc that keeps the ball at ground level....clubhouse closed....no food and drink...no changing rooms....only pairs allowed on the course, kept socially distanced.....mustn't arrive more than 5 minutes before tee-off time....must leave the premises immediately after the game....no hugging or shaking hands before, during or after a game.

As Sunlight says, daft decision!

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:

Rees Mogg has warned fellow Tories that during the second lockdown they should remain alert in the low areas such as Bolton and Salford to cutpurses, dippers and sundry impudent wastrels.
He said that as the Tories rightly  stopped their benefit entitlements that we might be at risk to the baser elements of society.
He told Johnson that Britain must be free of rotters, swarths and rumpots.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

sunlight wrote:
They are allowing to go hunting? This is proper nasty.
This Government seems to be deliberatelyannoying people. I dont want to start on about it as there is a thread for Tories. I just thought that the Golf Club closures was valid for a quick thread. They have no good reason for forcing Golf Club closures. It is just nasty, they seem to be deliberately trying to annoy people.

I might have misled you here. I was going to say fox hunting but as we all know they don't really chase foxes now do they (wink wink).

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the latest guidance for the upcoming lockdown it says foodbanks will be closed, that makes no sense at all  Shocked

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tories closing down Golf Cubs? Everyone knows that Golf Clubs are nothing if not hotbeds of radical politics.

10The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Empty Re: The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Fri Nov 06 2020, 10:52

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Tories closing down Golf Cubs? Everyone knows that Golf Clubs are nothing if not hotbeds of radical politics.

Radical Politics?

11The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Empty Re: The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Sat Nov 07 2020, 09:16

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:

Radical Politics?
Can sunlight not grasp it?

12The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Empty Re: The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Sat Nov 07 2020, 11:25

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Can sunlight not grasp it?
You need to expand more upon your statement.

13The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Empty Re: The Tories closing Golf Clubs down Sat Nov 07 2020, 11:29

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sunlight (and Boncey): please don't feed the troll.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum