Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jim'l fix it

+22
Lyric Todkill
mark leach
Bernard Dennis Park
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
chipbutty
BoltonTillIDie
Alf Hooker
WhiteBic
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
LW23
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Numpty 28723
Angry Dad
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

241Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Fri Dec 21 2012, 11:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:The Old Bill were at Fred's house this morning according to the news! No arrest was made as nobody was home. The police are asking ' Where's Fred ?'
The clues are all there....

242Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Fri Dec 21 2012, 12:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the news the allegations relate to sexual offences committed when he was a teacher At Altrincham Grammar School but none of the offences were committed at the school. It turns out Fred is currently on holiday on a cruise.

A number of years ago I met Fred in his local pub, The Railway in Hale village. It's a Robinsons house and I'm not keen on Robinsons beer tbh. We had a brief chat about the weather and then bade one another farewell. I have to say that he was just like you see him on telly, a genial pleasant chap with no airs or graces. It was common knowledge that he batted for the other side but I would never hold that against him. I do hope that Fred is innocent in all of this because I really enjoy his ' Where's Fred ?' on Granada. It can't be much fun having the Old Bill traipsing round your property in their size tens while you are out of the country.

243Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Fri Dec 21 2012, 22:16

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What did people make of the Leeds fans singing jimmy savile songs on Wednesday? They were singing 'he shags who he wants, he shags who he wants, jimmy savile he shags who he wants'.

244Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Fri Dec 21 2012, 22:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit sick if you ask me. If the bugger was still alive he would have to take refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy.

245Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Jan 02 2013, 20:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Comedian Jim Davidson is one of two men arrested earlier by police in London investigating allegations of sexual abuse, BBC understands.

Comedian Jim Davidson was today arrested by Jimmy Savile detectives on suspicion of sexual offences as part of Operation Yewtree.

The 59-year-old TV personality and another unnamed 53-year-old have been taken into custody by detectives investigating the allegations surrounding Jimmy Savile.

Davidson is believed to have been detained at London's Heathrow airport after flying into the country today ahead of a planned appearance on reality TV show Celebrity Big Brother.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256223/BREAKING-NEWS-Comedian-Jim-Davidson-arrested-suspicion-sexual-offences-Jimmy-Savile-detectives.html#ixzz2GqrifH1K

246Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Jan 02 2013, 22:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So safe to assume he won't be in CBB then!!!! That's going to hurt Channel 5!!!

To be fair, even this arrest doesn't completely surprise me!

247Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Wed Jan 02 2013, 22:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure I read somewhere that Gypsy Boxer Tyson Fury was going in the BB House? Bizarre or what?

248Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Jan 03 2013, 11:19

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Innocent until proven guilty. Jim Davidson arrested and also released. What gets me is it relates to two women that were in their twenties more than twenty years ago. I know it's been said before, but why would they wait so long ? It smacks of trying to get some compo to me. How can you prove or disprove something after so much time, and if the two women know each other, how could you be sure it was not a set up ?

249Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Jan 03 2013, 11:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunkels King wrote:Innocent until proven guilty. Jim Davidson arrested and also released. What gets me is it relates to two women that were in their twenties more than twenty years ago. I know it's been said before, but why would they wait so long ? It smacks of trying to get some compo to me. How can you prove or disprove something after so much time, and if the two women know each other, how could you be sure it was not a set up ?

Plus it's not as if they were under age girls either. It seems the press are taking great delight in lumping all these alleged misdemeanors by celebrities in the Savile mould, when it is clearly not the case.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Jan 22 2013, 22:35; edited 1 time in total

250Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Jan 10 2013, 18:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where is Fred? He went on his cruise on the 8th December and he hasn't been tweeting since the 18th. He hasn't yet been arrested even though his crib was turned over.

Granada are keeping schtum but I think the public should be told.

251Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Jan 10 2013, 21:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Where is Fred? He went on his cruise on the 8th December and he hasn't been tweeting since the 18th. He hasn't yet been arrested even though his crib was turned over.

Granada are keeping schtum but I think the public should be told.

He got back at the weekend and had actually made an appointment with the old bill to be questioned - which was either today or its tomorrow.

252Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Jan 10 2013, 22:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's amazing what you can find out in Tower Hamlets. Shocked

253Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Thu Jan 10 2013, 22:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not yet there - currently having a break in sunny Notlob. (just off the 666A and very close to the 16M)

254Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Tue Jan 22 2013, 22:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stuart Hall

Charged!!!

1 case of rape and 14 cases of indecent assault

Last edited by bwfc71 on Tue Jan 22 2013, 22:30; edited 1 time in total

255Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Tue Jan 22 2013, 22:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It get's worse where Hall is concerned. Three of his alleged victims were under 16! It's a knockout!

256Jim'l fix it - Page 13 Empty Re: Jim'l fix it Tue Jan 22 2013, 22:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where's Fred?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum